Reviews for Piano Keys
schizophrenic-clown chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was so sweet! I can picture that!

This was so descriptive, and so cute!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aw! That was so sweet!
emma217 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
oh wow tha was wonderful
HungryLikeTheWolf19 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Aw, that was so adorable. And you're right, there's not enough Edward/ Nessie fluff in Breaking Dawn.
ICanReadYouLikeABook chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Omg, that was incredible.

No these aren't tears in my eyes...they're just...allergies.

Gah. Thank you for that incredible story!
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh my goodness, that was one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. And Im amazed at your gramar. Really nice job
Destiny Kalince chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
aw, if you can't tell I'm on a twilight spree and poped in to read yours since I hadn't in awhile _ Love ya!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I love Edward-Nessie fics.

It really annoyed/s me that Edward didn't get more screen time with Nessie in the book, just a hug here and there.

Though i did squeal with glee everytime he said he was her dad, you could just hear how please and beyond happiness he was.

Wonderful Job!
Cohen's Chicas chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This is so rediculously sweet and wonderful that I was grinning the entire time!

There should have been a scene like this in the book...I felt there was a serious lack of Edward/Nessie bonding moments.

I love it, love it, LOVE IT!
ThoroughlyObsessed chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
aw!

so so sweet.

i love edward/nessie father-daughter moments.

that was so adorable.

really well written also.

kudos to you. :D
Bapuppydog chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
this is really beautiful and touching...I love all Edward/Nessie fluff and this just gets me every time I read it :)
alisa231 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Oh my...that was SO adorable. I love Edward-Nessie moments. They are truly the best! I wish BD had more of them but you did a fantastic job. D
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 10/4/2008