Reviews for Piano Keys
Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Aw

I'm on the verge of tears after reading this!

Ai - I just finished breaking dawn not to long ago, and this was so beautifully timed and-

I have to sob quietly now, beautiful story!

Love,

Jaffa

xoxox
Forever Your Angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I was so sad that there really wasn't anything with Edward and Nessie in the book but i love this
phantome101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This is soo sweet!
ratgirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
very sweet!
dark daimon fate chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
So cute! And I agree, there wasn't enough cuddling and father-daughtering between them. It would have been nice to see more.
Angeliss chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aw! I have to agree with you- way too little father/daughter fluff in that book. This was so sweet! It reads like it should have been in the book, too.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh, that was so wonderful! I love it!
Dreamer6164 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aww. This was adorable. I was thinking of writing a similar piece, but I was planning on it taking place when Nessie was older. I just think that the book overlooked Edward and Nessie's father/daughter relashionship a lot. It's nice to actually read a well written one centered around that theme. Great job.

~Dreamer6164~
Daddy's Little Cannibal chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Now everyone say this together.

"Awe!"

That was so sweet.

I agree not enough father and daughter loving in Breaking Dawn. :)
SimplyLove26 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
That was so...Cute! I loved it!
twinerd chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aw! This is so cute! And I totally get what you mean about not too much father daughter relationship in the book! It kinda annoyed me to death.
Lehrohon-hime chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Man, I completely agree with you. This is exactly what Breaking Dawn could have used more of!

It was very sweet, and I love the idea of Edward as a father :)
Totally Kawaii chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Oh wow... that just about broked my heart in a completely, wonderfully, deliciously sweet way. Thank you for sharing that piece. *swoons over Daddy!Edward*
angelbabe17mm chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
oo i loved this! and i completely agree with you. not enough edward nessie cuddletime. did you like it overall tho?
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
i loved it, it was so cute
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »