Reviews for Piano Keys
GeneticallyElvenGryffindor chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I whole heartedly agree! We got to see Bella/Nessie fluff to a certain extent in "Breaking Dawn" but nothing of Edward with his daughter! This piece was beautifully written and so sweet! Awesome job!
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
oh my gosh! SO A-DOR-A-BLE!

Ahh!

Did you not just FLIP when BElla yelled at Jacob, then attacked him! hahah! I loved it.

And her yelling at him for naming her daughter after the lochness monster.. haha. I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life. that book was awesome.

And you're right. There wasn't enough Edward/Renesmee fluff.

And wow.. Renessme is so much more to write then Nessie or Ness... haha.

*Rain
neko56 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
aww! that was absolutely one of the sweetest fanfics EVER! it's definitely on my fav stories list!
BrokenPoetry chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
freakin' AW!

completely agree about the not enough father-daughter fluff by the way. but oh well, you can pull it off just as well!
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aww! This was so cute, and very well written!
ever.so.secret chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
"Author’s Note: The only true disappointment I had after finishing Breaking Dawn was how little fatherly fluff went on between Nessie and Edward. I wanted so much more—!"

Thank you! No one else seemed to feel the same way I had. My goodness, I wanted to see Edward as a daddy...but there was so little.

Thanks for this, it helps feel the emptiness I had.

-Akiraa
SopranoZone chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
YES! Daddy-daughter FLUFF!

I, too, was very dissatisfied with the lack of interaction between Nessie and Edward. This is so wonderful! I love it!
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aww, that was so so so cute! (and really well written ]) You're right, there was definately not enough Edward 'n' Nessie fluff in BD!
sirodro chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
THAT WAS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! I will confess...I am not a big fan of Breaking Dawn, but this, your piece here was genuinely beautiful. The pure love shown here between Edward and his daughter (which was so much under developed in the book in my opinion) is that of ardent beauty. This is deeply touching and soulful.

Thank you very much indeed.

Respectfully,

DV
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I agree... There definitely should have been more father-daughter bonding time. I always thought Edward would make a great father. I'm so glad you wrote this! IT was so cute! Nessie trying to be sneaky around Edward.. heheh
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This is freaking adorable. I actually teared up. WRITE MORE EDWARD/NESSIE FLUFF, PLEASE.
Amy chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was so sweet. *sniff* Good job.
lenny85 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
yes! this is brilliant!

i wanted to read a fic just like this! and ta-da here you are!

this was realy good.

more please?

maybe a little bella thrown in?

ome! i just loved it!
Jaspermytwin chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Aw if they did put that in there it would be good father/daughter time.
Lady Murray chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Brilliant! I loved it! MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!

I laughed at your disclaimer too. I thought you would like to know.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4