Reviews for To Set An Example
TOPHZOPHLOVE chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
Oh my goodness! Toph was so CUTE ,when she learned the dance move!

"You got OWNED" that was so adoreable. I luv her. Please continue
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
Fire pheonix
If you don't hurry up and update I will kill you
yashi14 chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
Man. I wish you had finished this fic. Bloody brilliant. I really love the whole process of falling in love. Not that I've experienced it myself but it's always fascinated me. Anyway, I enjoyed it immensely while it last. And I really like Aang in this story. Just saying. There is this inner wisdom in him that is often misinterpreted as naivety or innocence.
Blueheart 16 chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
update please urgently you need to update
splinterclaw chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
General Gao seems to completely lack tact. Anyway, I do hope that you eventually continue writing, this is a good story.
Yuyui Hime chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
SOKKAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE HECK IS A WAIR ELEMENT!? Hahahahahaha
blackfeather9 chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
THIS is the best Toko I have ever read, so in character and ahhh! why did it end like this?
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Oh my gosh, this is so good! Please, please, please update as soon as you can. I can't get enough of this! This is just so sweet and I really want to see what happens next. And about the consummation, I feel bad for the two, especially Toph. But there's a part of me that can't wait for that part to happen. I feel bad, but at the same time can't help wondering what the two will do when that happens. Anyway, such a great story you have here, I'm really loving it. It's angsty, but there are so many times when I find myself laughing. Great job! :)
Otakugirl 13 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
I know it has been a long time since you updated but please continue this. w I want more
Elsa chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Awwe. They are totally meant for eachother!
Waffles Risa chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
HAHAHAHAHH! THAT WAS THE. BEST. THING. Really. I laughed so much! Thank you for writing this story!
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Ugh...well that was gross.

Why do i get the feeling that Sokka's efforts will just push them together really well?
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Heheheheheh...nice first chapter. Let the massive fluster cucking begin.
LaughingWith chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
need more!
Wonderfulakari chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I would have liked them to be older to get the juicy stuff here quicker but who knows? I might just like this.