Reviews for Boredom
Good. So fucking beautiful. Love it! Yay!
MJ3 twilight D chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Hahah u cracked me up! The cullen boys at the end hehe,specially emmet! I know it was ages ago u did this story but it's good so I wante to review
Geneu chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Ugh, Jake is a little whimp. Acting like a teenager when he's, what, twenty-something years old? Being afraid to just think freely, being bend to someone's rules on every step... I do love Jake, he's my favorite character. But this... this is just a pathetic excuse of Alfa. His ancestors would've been so dissapointed...
crazycats7 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
cute story. it a shame it wasn't longer.
Amanda Pall chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
That has got to be the cutest story ever. Loved it. Definitely a favorite. You really GOT every ones character down pat.
Beastly007 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Very funny, loved your portrayals of overprotective Edward and the boys chasing after Nessie.
Kenna chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
This was so cute!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Why does everyone thinks that Nessie is going to be a mouney bitch in my story she is a bad ass she rides a moterbike and kills the vultrey
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
yay! what a great story! I'm going to check out your other work )
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
please i love this dont stop now please write more please!
Christobel Cullen chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I've been searching for a Renesmee fic that was true to canon and so far yours is splendid! Not sure how I feel about her falling in love with Jacob in the first chapter, but the writing is marvelous. Reading on...
citylights319 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
ahhhh. sooo cute!
Carrotsaremyfriends chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Excellent work! I've never laughed so hard in one chapter!

Carrot XO
Olgakk chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I read both of your stories about Jacob and Renesmee and I absolutely love them3 I think you should write another story about the 2 of them because you capture their characters perfectly!
candyluvsu chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Awwwww hahaha Daddy Edward :)