Reviews for To Our Mutual Friend
janahjean chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
this is..well..wow.
Caleigho chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Brilliant take on the Joker and Gordon. I enjoyed reading it.
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
ahh that was so sweet, i loved how joker said he could be batman. it would be funny to see him playing on the good team for once, it was a bittersweet end to a great hero of gotham. i wonder if that would happen, if bruce really has some back up plan in action if he dies. joker and gordon were able to forget for a moment that they hated eachoter and mourn together even if it was for a different person in their mind.

great story.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Well done. Realistic.
J chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
lmao!

"me! choose me! i can do it!"

XD go joker
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was so amazing! I loved it- you did an excellent job- 5/5... I love the thought that Bruce had a list of 'Batmans' set up in case of his death, and that Gordon told Joker. Great job!
Fallen Darkness chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I like this. It made me smile.
nicki chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
:( so good, yet so sad

congrats tho
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
well that's not something you see everyday...Jim Gordan and the Joker toasting Batman together...wo-ow. amazing fic! poor Joker. the irony must be killing him...XD
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow. I mean... wow. thats about all I can say. You've not only captured both Gordon and The Joker increadibly, but managed an amazing, realistic fic for it... written on a single comonality. The Joker may be insane, but he's sharp and respects Batman... as does Gordon.

Laughing as he learned the only one who he respected and understood died at his hand would seem something our favorite arch villain would do.

I am curious thought, did you plan out this fic, or was it one of those that 'wrote itself'?

Anyway, thank you for the fantastic read.

Song
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
You're a fantastic writer. The others have said, but you deserve to hear it again. This is awesome. I love the Bruce/Gordon friendship and the weird friendship shared a little right there between Gordon and the Joker and a little with Bruce. I could like many others see the Joker missing Bats and hating that his favorite playmate is gone. It's cool that this didn't turn into slash. I hate those. It just seems a little too weird to me. I just like the plain old good ones where the Batman and the Joker are sort of understanding and have an almost friendship. I like the ones where they show the yin and yang relationship instead of stinking slash. Nice job with that! I also think this is a great realistic interpretation of what would happen. Great job! Sorry for not reviewing anytime sooner. I had this on my favorite and story alert(I know this is pretty much a one-shot, but I still put it on story alert in case) for a long time, but I can be lazy a lot. Again excellent job! Your writing rocks! I've looked over most of your stories and I love how uncliche they are. Keep writing more!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Huh. You know, I think I could actually see this happening. Weird.
Muse with Wings chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow, this is really interesting... It's weird to think what would become of the Joker if Batman were to die. Would he continue causing chaos, or would he be so shocked at the loss of his "toy" that he would no longer be a problem?

Very well-written, I really enjoyed reading this.
SaJi chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
OMG I have so much love for this little fikkie. *heart*
SashaDaae chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Love it. Love it love it love it! I can see everything going on perfectly in my head..I can even see it as a scene in a movie. Sad and great. *applauds* Wonderful job!