Reviews for To Our Mutual Friend
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Well done. Really well done. _ Kudos!
Miss Stinky and Janey Poo chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Nice! Very original idea you've got here. My two favorite characters... and you wrote them well in such an ironic circumstance, lol. Kudos!

~*Miss Stinky
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Excellent! The perfect reaction of the Joker accidentily killing the man that "completes him." I really enjoyed this :) Keep up the great work!

Shinigami06
iboneki chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wow. First, it's great to see something on here that isn't a MarySue about a teenage girl falling in love with the Joker. Second, I was amazed at how extremely in-character everyone is, and in an understated way, too. That's great. And while I loved almost surreal civil interaction between Joker and Gordon, I loved the note Bruce left Gordon even more. This fandom is missing good gen fic about that friendship, and I hope to see you tackle the subject further.
MahoneSona chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I do not know how you can add any more to this story...this seems like a good ending to me.

Gotta love the Joker...and his drinking.. ]
Amaranth O'Riley chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Holy freaking crap.

This was amazing! Not only are you one of the few writers to capture the Joker's personality, but this is the only story I've ever read which realistically portrays what would happen to Batman if Bruce dies.
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Awesome fic, I can see the Joker mourning killing the Batman. He's just twisted like that.
sugar-high pixie chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
OMG!

wow, this was a fantastic piece of writing! One of the best I've read in awhile. I don't know if you've gotten the character of the joker spot on, but I have to congratulate you on his dilouge, orignal and it seemed to fit,

The story it self, however sort it was, had a great plot twist.

claps*

-the eva sugar high pixie
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Quite the awesome piece you have here!

Keeper-of-the-Cheese