Reviews for How To By: Uzumaki Naruto
Shay Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/13
How was that describing how to take a shower? You don't put anything in your mouth while showering do you? Otherwise cute story, but I feel like it should be categorized as just humor. There doesn't seem to be any actual romance in it.
Utashi-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is so funny! XD
kyo chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
oi, never thought yhat little irukakun would have such a dirty mind ///
Maybe2Morrow chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
lol gosh you would think after rereading your paper that it sounds a bit perverted haha.
YondaimeGirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oookaay, I thought the paper sounded like it had something to do with fruits more than showers. Or maybe its just me, trying to read and understand stories at three in the morning,lol. XD

Well anyways it was a great story and well written!
Chibi'prince-sama chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
oooh man that was priceless! i like it! way to go
Captain Grin chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

IRUKA, YOU PERV!

This was great!

XXDDDD
freamy fream chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
LMFAO.

IT'S VERY WARM IN MY HAND && OH SO WET.

you don't know how hard you had me laughing. XD

NARUTO! XD

i thought it was going to be like, how to give a blow job or something! XDD

anyways, keep up the good work! : D

i love the story. (:
bubble-chan93 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
omg thats perverted but hilarious it sounds like naruto is giving someone a blow job lmao good job ha ha ha! )
twilightserius chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
hey write a sequal to this or something when hes older and reads a jiraya book to make it more pervy
Subaru chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Now imagine what KAKASHI's reaction would have been like! _ Although, knowing Kakashi, he'd probably have been outside listening in. Then getting a nosebleed and falling off the tree he was perched in while reading 'Icha Icha'...
lol chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I adore this- lol- and Sasuke with his cute little blush. That's great- amazing job. -
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
LOL! Oh gods. This is one of the FUNNIEST oneshots I've ever read.

I was literally rofling xD. Good job!
Dee-Dee45 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
haha! that was great! XD
LingXiaoyu8905 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
OMG! Soo funny, awesome job! :)