Reviews for Allies
linelm chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Great story!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
I really, really liked the fanfic! It was awesome!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
Awesome story! Quite possibly one of my favorite Hameron stories ever. I especially loved the part in ch 5 (I read it all at once, so I decided to review it together) where House held up his end of the bargain-from the second floor balcony!Hehe, classic House. Off to read some more of your stories...
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Love this chapter! I feel like this is how the House/Cuddy relationship should be. I absolutely do not hate Cuddy, but I have a hard time stomaching their romantic relationship.
little miss michelle chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
this was so so good! I loved the story!
Tortall101 chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
Great story - I'd love to see more of it :)
goldiloks chapter 6 . 2/8/2009

i really liked the conversation snippets. those were fun.

OOH, and the way house got wilson and cuddy together was so in character. good job!
LuctorEtEmergo chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Love it! And dangit, now I've finished all of your stories. :-/ Great stuff, please write more!
gypsysittinglookingpretty chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
Candra Jade chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
Nice idea to let Cuddy and House play matchmakes. :D I like Cuddy and I love seeing her banter with House, although Im 100 % House/Cameron shipper.

Just one thing: I could NEVER imagne Cameron letting somebody belief she as a hooker. Shes not nearly as innocent as she seemed to be at the beginning, but I think that would go to far for her.

I liked the allusion to the "Closing Time" Song. Its one of my favorite songs. :)
TrapperII chapter 6 . 10/3/2008
I really enjoyed this. I especially loved:

-How Cameron tried to "replay" their botched day.

-The kiss at the pool table. Yum.

-The snatches of conversation in the last chapter.
senselesswords chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
So I've taken this weekend to read your other stories and I like the way you write, with a good pace and excellent character description. I really like how House and Cuddy behave, it's almost perfect.

Nice story, it even made laugh at some parts. I liked the part in chapter 5 when House regrets telling everything to Cameron.

Good fic.