Reviews for Starved
PlumTeaDayDream chapter 40 . 9/29/2015
Wait is there more?! I just fund this story and I really really loveit, I really want to know how this all ends! I know its been years and you may not even get this review... but please finish it... and poor freaking Edward...seriously I want to cry for him...
lunasthestrals chapter 40 . 2/16/2015
Totally loved ur way of writing. Also loving tiny bit variations u gave in the personality of few characters. Like Edward being strong abt Bella as to what she is doing wrong. Should hav been that way in the original story too.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Hehe the whole alien sent to earth after his planet was destroyed. My thoughts raced instantly to DBZ
GrimFWaters chapter 40 . 9/1/2013
why havent you posted more? ive read 40 chapters in less than 24 hours, and now there is no more? meanie
oh and obviously i love the story!
Chain Smoker chapter 40 . 5/12/2013
Yeah, you're working on the next chapter. right.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/14/2013
I realy thing you did a good job at portraying reality. I like the fistey bella I personaly relate to it. You got an A from me
Guest chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
I loved jaspers car I thought it waz perfict!
JustcallmeRiley chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
I feel like Jasper would have a girl car...
chesscamon chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
great storey I'm hooked please review soon i cant wait to see what you come up with next :D
cmb897 chapter 40 . 12/3/2012
Are you still working on this?
Mrs. VampDiva Belikov chapter 40 . 11/18/2012
Great story. I wish you finished it
Bexly chapter 40 . 10/4/2012
I LOVED this story! I really hope you haven't stopped writing it! I seriously NEED to know how it ends. I won't be happy until you continue it! Please, for my sanity, continue!
BlankBrained chapter 40 . 6/10/2012
This entire story is beautiful and amazing. I love it so much. Thank you for writing and sharing your talent. I would love another chapter if you are still writing this story.
MaydayLover1 chapter 40 . 4/22/2012
This is a really good story and I hope you write more to it soon 3
romycullen chapter 40 . 3/23/2012
could you please continue this story?
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »