Reviews for Starved
MeEdwardEmmetJasperNoBella chapter 38 . 2/9/2009
gosh gurl keep the chapters coming .. u know i booked marked this soo everyday i check to see when u post a new chapter ... please hurry! my cousin from france is down and she is leaving next week and she doesnt understand a wink of English so i read the story to her and she cant wait for u to finish! Ashie- canada/france
alexinekrys chapter 38 . 2/6/2009
you have really made a good job with your story ,but in this chapter bella comportment toward edward i feel hurt and i just want to cry too... i hope she will be fine and your story will have a "happy end" ..sorry for my english update soon!
gaby47 chapter 38 . 1/25/2009
OK bella is oficially a MOFO that really stung :S.. poor edward...will she die? in the end i mean?
Make A Choice chapter 38 . 1/24/2009
YOU HAD BETTER UPDATE SON WITH A SUPER LONG CHAPTER THAT IS AMAZING! I KNOW IT WILL BE!

AND I LIKE THE WAY THIS CHAPTER ENDED. MOST OF THE STORIES ON HERE ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE IT TO HAPPY. THIS IS GOOD. THIS IS NORMAL, IN THE GOOD WAY. I LOVE IT SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

AND SORRY FOR THE UPPERCASE-NESS. I JUST WANTED IT TO SOUND STRONG. :)
Haunted by Waffles chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
Um...It's Marc not Mark in "Marc by Marc Jacob" Just saying
veryanon chapter 38 . 1/21/2009
Its just too sad

this is actually quite harrowing to read

and just quite hugely heartbreaking!

keep up the awesomeness

this is really realistic and well written, even though i haven't been through what Bella is going through, i find i can still empathise!

please let her get better soon, though

a bit of Edward PoV would be good here, too
Sarah chapter 38 . 1/15/2009
I was wondering if their was going to be a chptr. 39 or if this was the end of the story?

I really liked it though read it all in one day :) !

Much love,

Sarah
FRiEDCHiCKiN chapter 38 . 1/15/2009
Hey, I just started reading this, and I totally crammed for 3 nights straight to finish, it is my newest addiction! I absolutely love your story! And it was funny when Bella said "it's too late to apologize, Edward." because I thought of the song Apologize by One Republic/Timbaland and all of a sudden it's on your playlist lol. Please update!

(I added you to my fav authors to hehehe)

-J
BEEcausexoxo chapter 38 . 1/13/2009
omg this is unbelievible! if someone told me this good of a story was out there i would not listen to them! its so great!1 u gt everythig right! (trust me) u got every detail on ho they dont belive anything people say and the whole lot! this is amazing! please please please keep writing and update quick!
Jennifer Faith chapter 38 . 1/13/2009
"I turned and walk away, abandoning my fallen angel." Wow. What a way to end a chapter! That was amazing! I have never read a fanfiction story that has made me FEEL what the character is feeling. That only happens in exceptionally good books. You are such a talented writer. I hope you become a successful author someday. I know I would read every one of your books! : )
Christine chapter 38 . 1/12/2009
i really like your store and im excited to see what happens next:) please update soon!
BrokenRayne chapter 38 . 1/12/2009
For such a sensitive topic, this story is absolutly beautiful. It's so touching and emotional, you really convay how each person is feeling so well. It's good to see in a way your fiercly independent Bella, but heartbreaking that she is so willing to lose everything to keep the monster she has within alive. No one wants to see someone they care about go through anything remotley similar to this, they way you have written Edward. I can see the sad face, the dejected look, the sadness that he can't help his love, that she would rather have this monster rule her life. It envokes so much emotion, that the screen becomes rather fuzzy at times. It's so sad, Bella's reaction is just :[. The tough facade you have put up, is perfect, you have written her illness so well.

I am ooking forward to your updates, to see how things will get better. I want to see a happy Jake & his barbie ]

Sorry for waffling, this story is fab, you deserve so much more praise for being able to write such an amazingly touching piece of literature.

Rayne.

x]
Edwardluver67 chapter 38 . 1/12/2009
depressing. I luv it!
cantarbailar chapter 38 . 1/11/2009
What has she done? To herself? To Edward? To everyone? Can't she see that this is hurting others? She obviously can't see that it's hurting HER.
deletemeplease123 chapter 38 . 1/10/2009
oh damn

that was harsh.

but i understand where bella is coming from, i dont think it was out of harsh

i love this chapter