Reviews for Starved
shiroosh chapter 21 . 9/19/2011
"we thought old eddie here was gay," - the most funny thing i've ever read!

this book is great, it realy is, and i enjoy every minute of it!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2011
it was the most beautiful and fascinating thind i've ever read! i started to scream when my mom wanted me to go at the middle of the chapter. perfect - that's the right word. perfect.
Jaymes chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I hiiiiighly doubt you still read these, but I want to let you know that I love this story. You have NO IDEA. I'll read it, and then forget about it for awhile, but always go back to it, no matter how long it takes me to search it on this site! I love that Bella has so much depth to her. I like Starved Bella way better than Twilight Bella (And I really like Twilight Bella!) So, bravo to you! I would love if you had continued the story, but I'll take what I can get :)

PS, if whoever's reading this, someone who is looking through the reviews not ChanelBel7887, and you are or have continued the story, let me know! Post a review saying you have and I will check it out, 100%!
Chelsea888 chapter 40 . 3/19/2011
I looooooooove this story and I know it's pretty useless to tell you this but PLEASE! UPDATE! we NEED to know hot this goes on :
Vapid Miscellany chapter 40 . 3/1/2011
Keep Writing!
Vapid Miscellany chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Nice intro!
anne chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
A bit boring to read a whole pharagraph about Bella make up rutine... take notice of other fics, don't abuse descriptions. And don't put Bella into clothes she wouldn't wear...
Mygreensky chapter 40 . 12/19/2010
I assumed as much. Well, what you do have written is wonderful. Very well done, very compelling. I hope some day you do finish it. Maybe you're off writing professionally now, and I can read a different writing of yours soon? I hope that is the case, you're much too talented to quit. I hope you come back to this story someday.

Mygreensky
Mygreensky chapter 38 . 12/19/2010
I just now chose to look at the dates for this story. Because I can see no conclusion will be made within 2 chapters. I'm very sad to see you abandoned this story. Its so good. I've read other storied where Bella has an eating disorder, but most of the time its written by girls who wish they had one and couldn't write to save their lives. I hope you continue, or perhaps put it up for adoption. But really, I would like to hear YOUR ending to this story. Not someone who is trying to imitate the characters you've developed and changed personally.
Mygreensky chapter 36 . 12/19/2010
Your writing just seems to improve each and every chapter. Its this last few that have really impressed me. Great job.
Nicole411 chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
KAY SEROUSLY THHIS CHAPTER OMG SO MAZING I ALMOST CRY'D

THANKS FOR BEING A WRITIER )
Nicole411 chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Hi so i normally HATE! ! jacob in the twiligh books but i seems cool here.

but i guess i have to keep reading to see what happens

its really good

your really good

keep it up!

AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE STORY LINE WITH BELLAS ANOREXIA SO GOOD AND DIFFRENT!
Nicole411 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Love it!

really really really really really realy really really really really really

!