Reviews for Starved
EmmettMonkeyMan chapter 34 . 10/10/2010
love this chapter! and poor Bella :'(
Sweetie7smiled chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
Neat chapter! I liked the sweatshirt/socks scene, lol. Neat. :)
isa chapter 40 . 9/19/2010
continue with your story please!
Fancy Piece of Work chapter 40 . 9/5/2010
trcvlbtyik bhldvcbnasd;vwn

Oh my gosh. Why havent you updated in so long? please hurry! This story is AMAZING.
Hemeophage chapter 21 . 8/15/2010
I think writing is a great talent you have. You don't make the story on the problem; instead you focus on the people. A lot of stories just focus on the addictions the characters have.

Keep writing because you are amazing at it!

~Hemeophage~
CullenHale91808 chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
Love it! lol
holy crap man chapter 40 . 7/16/2010
seriously? this is so effin depressing it aint even funny! and then you leave it as a cliff-hanger and never continue? what the hell, man?
GuessWho chapter 40 . 7/12/2010
Sooo great chappy :D umm soo r u coming back 2 finish this or?...
BlairCatherine chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Marc Jacobs*. Just sayin'. I feel like a bitch now because that was the first review I left. And this story is like a year old so who knows if you're even on this site anymore, but oh well. Great story so far :)
marsbareater12 chapter 40 . 6/27/2010
You need to update. I love this, but I need to read the rest! PLease update for us...Please?
hefalump chapter 40 . 6/22/2010
this is an amazing story - love your writing
kaylamarie2012 chapter 40 . 6/6/2010
I can't wait to see when bella gets better, if she does.

I don't wanna assume.

update soon, it's been awhile. like a long while. please update.
Skyela Rickman-Walters chapter 40 . 4/18/2010
Wonderful! I love the writing style! You need to update ASAP!

Love always,

Skye
kwfrut chapter 40 . 4/14/2010
Hi i totally love ur fic! Iv been engrossed now & i was like... Ah how could u? But i kno that its 4 the best. I read ur comments on the host and i hav 2 say i completely agree. SM has the habbit of making the men in her books overprotective... Not that thats such a bad thing ;) its my favorite book! Keep up with the good work!
Me and Balou chapter 40 . 3/27/2010
Update, STARVED! this is the most emotonally story I've ever readen! Please, Please update, I will almost die if you don't. I feel so bad for Edward even though he brought her there, he is trying to help and he's scared, but he don't really understand. I love the way you caracters are xD If you need anything write me :)

. - Me And Balou