Reviews for Starved
Me and Balou chapter 40 . 3/27/2010
Update, STARVED! this is the most emotonally story I've ever readen! Please, Please update, I will almost die if you don't. I feel so bad for Edward even though he brought her there, he is trying to help and he's scared, but he don't really understand. I love the way you caracters are xD If you need anything write me :)

. - Me And Balou
ajendas chapter 40 . 1/2/2010
It doesn't appear this story will be finished. I'm just gonna imagine rehab drives Bella insane and she kills herself cos Edward didn't approach her situation with any compassion and yelling at her doesn't help anyone. In other words, he is pretty annoying and I am Team Jacob for this story.
ajendas chapter 30 . 1/2/2010
This reveal reminds me of how simiar it was to A constant darkness or some story with similar title
ajendas chapter 23 . 1/1/2010
i was anorexic when I did my last exam for university and I know that even if you have a big breakfast or force fed one, subconsciously you know it won't work cos you'd 1. want to get rid of it. 2. It make you feel guilty for wasting someone's effort. I don't think I did very well but somehow a past assignment was enough to pass. Why isn't Edward smart enough to try and imitate her handwriting. the markers are gonna think she cheated which will be even worse...fiction..
ajendas chapter 22 . 1/1/2010
i think Jasper ended up with a motorbike
joy chapter 40 . 12/25/2009
when will you update?

please I love this fic!

merry christmas
me chapter 40 . 11/11/2009
You have a talent for plot, but your spelling errors and incorrect use of words makes for difficult reading. Perhaps a dictionary would help your writing.
Mrs W.S chapter 40 . 10/27/2009
Started reading it a while ago, but had no account and lost the story when i got a new laptop

So glad to find it again

Love it!
BewareTheBandersnatch chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
This is driving me insane. BREAK. UP. THE. PARAGRAPHS.

it makes it incredibly hard to read when everything is just in one huge paragraph. other than that, good job.
TiggyCullen chapter 38 . 9/6/2009
Ho new fav author.

so ive been reading for two days now and i am currently up to chapter 38 yay cant belive i made it this far! i usually lose interest half way through but not this time im addicted. i was thinking for edward his song should be Last request be paolo Nutini, the music is a little happy but the meaning fits to what is going on in his head well what would be going on in my head right now.

Lovin it

robotschains chapter 40 . 8/21/2009
You have no idea how much I love this story. You are a great writer:)

Please let Edward and Bella be back together and happy!

Also PLEASE update as soon as you can!
robotschains chapter 38 . 8/21/2009
The last part of this chapter almost made me cry and I never do that!

LOVE this story.

I've added you to my story and author alerts put you on favorites:)
Jake-4-eva chapter 40 . 8/15/2009
WOW! This chapter was amazing! Bella is being a bit harsh on Edward though, he only wants what is best for her. Please update soon!
MamiMia chapter 40 . 8/9/2009
Please tell me you are finishing these

I'm curious to know who the boy is...
krazykook chapter 40 . 8/4/2009
Ive only just finfhed this story and it has been, what, 4 months since you updated?

you must write the next chapter!

1 question- in one chapter there is a scene when alice, bella, edward, jasper, emmett and another girl go shopping and alice gets the wrong size swimming suite,is this from the book (i havent read them yet- i know shame on me!) because i have seen it in another story like this about anorexia?
1,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »