Reviews for Starved
Aden101 chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
omg i totally love this story keep it up and plz update soon!
TwilightandPercyLuver chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
That was so cute! Edward's clothes! haha Sweet! I love Jake, so I didn't really care he was being nice, in my head, he's always nice. Sometimes. :) More Edward! yay! Yeah, so, it would be really cool for them to I don't know...get together already! Bella and Edward. haha, but take your time. It would be a story if we weren't waiting for something. Just keep dragging it out. Make me want to read it more. :)
Similarly different chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
i think thats cute that she thinks he cares. ithink thats cute the he cares but wont say anything. keep writing this story and count on more reviews.

-Tori
twisted soul 69 chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
please update! i like this new side of bella!
Sovoyita chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Yes, I do enjoy a funny Jake. He makes me laugh when I imagine him doing an impersonation of a drunk Bella. Anyway, this seems like a really good story. Keep up the awesomeness!

Toodles,

-Torrid
naturallyclutzy93 chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
I love this jake too notto hard to hang around
Similarly different chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
i think you should put in some random girl and get jake away from

bella, but i have to admitt it was really good.
Ashley Victoria-OrphanAshley chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
So funny!
Katy chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
So far im really loving this story! I love how Jacob is! Thats the way i always wished he would behave! He's the perfect guy friend! The one part i was kind of disappointed with was i wish Edward would have taken care of her a little bit more after her encounter with the creeps. But other than that small complaint, i loved it! Keep going! When are you going to start touching more on her eating disorder? Ah, i cant wait to find out what happens! :)

~Katy
noblepond chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Creepy!Too creepy!I wanna see Bella get away so Bella ain't gonna get hurt!
lolalolalola chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
I think this story is good, if a little over-dramatic. I think you should play it down with the Bella and Edward thing at the moment as I think it would be sweeter if they took things slower for the start o their relationship thing.

Overall, good. UD soon.
Similarly different chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
i really like this story, at least i did at the begining. i dont like how you made it so that Bella is smoking and begin all vulnerable and weak. besides that part i think its a pretty good story. keep em' coming!

-Tori

kittens are cute. are you a kitten
idotroad chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
oh my goodness that chapter was so good keep it up and hurry on writing the next chapter
TwilightandPercyLuver chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
That was entirly beyond awesome! I'm so excited for Chapter 6! I'd love to see her do something really stupid, but I guess that's already kinda happened. :) I'm adding this story to my favs!
one-eared-bunny chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
this story is really good update soon pleassee!
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68