Reviews for Starved
AllyR chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
This is a really interesting, cool story. I like that your version of Bella is more normal than the one in the books. She does silly, stupid, teenagery things and she's much more relatable. I'm also really intrigued by how she deals with her anorexia- it's very realistic, because she's blinded. She has no idea how serious it could get if she keeps going, because she thinks she's in control. I can't wait to read more, so please update again soon!
Aden101 chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
omg i totally love this story keep it up and plz update soon!
TwilightandPercyLuver chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
That was so cute! Edward's clothes! haha Sweet! I love Jake, so I didn't really care he was being nice, in my head, he's always nice. Sometimes. :) More Edward! yay! Yeah, so, it would be really cool for them to I don't know...get together already! Bella and Edward. haha, but take your time. It would be a story if we weren't waiting for something. Just keep dragging it out. Make me want to read it more. :)
Similarly different chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
i think thats cute that she thinks he cares. ithink thats cute the he cares but wont say anything. keep writing this story and count on more reviews.

-Tori
twisted soul 69 chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
please update! i like this new side of bella!
Sovoyita chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Yes, I do enjoy a funny Jake. He makes me laugh when I imagine him doing an impersonation of a drunk Bella. Anyway, this seems like a really good story. Keep up the awesomeness!

Toodles,

-Torrid
naturallyclutzy93 chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
I love this jake too notto hard to hang around
Similarly different chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
i think you should put in some random girl and get jake away from

bella, but i have to admitt it was really good.
Ashley Victoria-OrphanAshley chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
So funny!
Katy chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
So far im really loving this story! I love how Jacob is! Thats the way i always wished he would behave! He's the perfect guy friend! The one part i was kind of disappointed with was i wish Edward would have taken care of her a little bit more after her encounter with the creeps. But other than that small complaint, i loved it! Keep going! When are you going to start touching more on her eating disorder? Ah, i cant wait to find out what happens! :)

~Katy
noblepond chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Creepy!Too creepy!I wanna see Bella get away so Bella ain't gonna get hurt!
lolalolalola chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
I think this story is good, if a little over-dramatic. I think you should play it down with the Bella and Edward thing at the moment as I think it would be sweeter if they took things slower for the start o their relationship thing.

Overall, good. UD soon.
Similarly different chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
i really like this story, at least i did at the begining. i dont like how you made it so that Bella is smoking and begin all vulnerable and weak. besides that part i think its a pretty good story. keep em' coming!

-Tori

kittens are cute. are you a kitten
idotroad chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
oh my goodness that chapter was so good keep it up and hurry on writing the next chapter
TwilightandPercyLuver chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
That was entirly beyond awesome! I'm so excited for Chapter 6! I'd love to see her do something really stupid, but I guess that's already kinda happened. :) I'm adding this story to my favs!
1,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 Next »