Reviews for Only A Crush
like it
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
what button?
Cheekydemon chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
so here is the thing ...you suck hahah im just kidding love you kipz xoxoxo i have to say i absolutly love this story
X-ShikaTemaLuv-X chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
I love your story so far. i wonder what will happen in the gaasaku situation. one thing though: KANKURO IS MINE! (but im willing to share if you are)
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Interesting way of making people want to review. Good story so far though.
MWAHAHAHA chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
FLYING SEMEN!
wendaleman chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Hi! Man your story on Skiamaru and Temari is awesome! You know I really wonder what will happen when Sakura tells Gaara she pregnant? Continue your story! .
nine-orcids chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
love this! write more soon please!
GUYFawke chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
You took the Nara heart idea from Lord of the land of fire's Invitation trilogy did you? Not really original (But I got to agree I wish I would've thought of that be he did)
rachellephant chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
Well I always love a good Shika/Tema ! :3

You have a really flexible writing style-meaning it changes nicely with the tone of the scene. The story got a bit cliche after chapter five, though, with all the proposals and getting dressed up and having girly sleepovers and such. The bit I truthfully LOVED was Sasuke's death-it was perfect to draw the reader in with a shock like that, but I wish you had added another chapter in there to reveal reactions and broken hearts. And then proceeded to have them "skip the funeral." (cough).

All in all, a very nice read,

Happy writing (:
Hyouhaku chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
great story

plz try n update soon! :)
Stargategod chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Great chapter a bit short but still good
Terrified of Logic chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
hehe, good job on the lemon!
T.Killer.Kunoichi chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
oh, harsh! O.O

Anyway, its great! All great! Good luck and I hope youre gonna be able to update soon!

13 stars! * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Luftslott chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
You got me.

Uhm so... yeah I dont know what to write here, I just felt like pushing the button:D. But I must say I think it was really great to have Gaara leave some sand behind (...just in case)

Im going strait ahead to chapter 3 now!:):)