Reviews for Freeze Frame
Sakura Katana chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I think that last chapter was the most awesome.
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
AWW! This one-shot was SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE!-squeals-
Redmage2 chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Oh, I like these a lot! There's a realism to them that really just pulls me in. Great job with them all!
HolyOley chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Aww I love then Glue one! The others were interesting also, but Glue is my favorite!
hypercell chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I like this story. can't wait for more.
hypercell chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Who is this?
Rogue Pandamonium chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Aw, Moist. I felt bad that his "super-power" really sucks. But I liked this chapter and how you portrayed him and Dr Horrible meeting. I could definitely imagine it happening that way.

Also, I liked your other chapters too, especially the one where Billy first meets Penny. Poor guy. :P

Very nice job, keep writing (:
EccentrikPirate chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
aw hell I liked all three you're a terrific writer and now I feel the tremendous to go and edit some of my own stuff, haha. keep up the good work.
EccentrikPirate chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
And even though I just reviewed I would like to say I loved "Corroded" as well, I never thought of him as child before,and once again you captured it perfectly!
EccentrikPirate chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wow, I adore "Laundry Day", it was so sweet. And I love your style, you're an excellent writer,I really loved the one sentence:"... maintained the delicate balance between genius and insanity..." I think you captured Dr. Horrible wonderfully. good job!
JeMS7 chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
I really like these looks into their lives, they are very well written.
Donteatacowman chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Wow. Moist character development. Good job- nice oneshots! Why in the world is this "T"?
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Horrible as a kid? Still a good job here.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
There's a difference between genius and insanity? *goes to reevaluate life*

Nice chapter. Great job with Billy.
Jupiter Caemen chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I love these mini back-stories. Great job especially on stanging true to characters!