Reviews for Intimate Impetus
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I loved it. I absolutely adored it, and this fic consumed my soul in the best of ways and WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
Starscream is my favorite Decepticon... Why should I love a fic in which he feels such pain... Why, Layla, why?!...
Thank you so much for writing this. Despite the serious questions it has raised regarding my mental health, I seriously DO love this. This is definitely in the top 5 of all the TF fanfics I've ever read. The descriptions and characterizations were great. And it was so original!
Thanks. Loved it.
Off to evaluate mental health. Ta ta! :-)
StarShineMB chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh SNAP I thought I had reviewed this one MONTHES ago!

Sorry for the late late latey review, but I just LOVE this story. I really do adore your characterizations of both Megatron and Starscream in this. They're so in character and perfect! And I've never really seen Megatron as a sadistic bot before. Cruel, yes, but not truely sadistic. And by sadistic I mean like unecessarily and disturbingly violent just for the sake of pounding it into our heads that he is evil. I can picture him being just like THIS though! Slight, yet goal oriented, violence and only when it's needed for him to prove a point. To put Starscream into place. I don't think he really got off on Starscream's suffering. Though I'm sure he did enjoy dominating him just cause Screamer is a pretty bot and he's surely attracted to him on a certain level! XD!

Anyway. This, I loved. Great work Demz! I hope to see some more MegatronXStarscream from you in the future.
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Hi! Real great fic, and I really liked the characterization of Megatron and Screamer, they do seem the ones we see in TF animated!
Oni-Gil chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
*sits and stares*

...GUH. That was AMAZING. That was... you know, that was BETTER than spark-sex. WOW. Just wow. Incredible. Admirable. Wonderful. Insert other adjectives of the sort in here. SERIOUSLY, that was awesome. And made me a little incoherent for the next couple of minutes. DEFINITELY worth faveing, that's for sure. The characterization was wonderful and the technical aspect just... worked. Really, -really- well. Thanks for writing this!
v2point0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
-squee- That was wonderful. So well written and guh, your interpretation of "interfacing/bonding/whatever you wanna call it" was so awesome with nice original twists. Awesome awesome job. I love how Screamer always gets the short end of the stick; the poor little brat hahaha.
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
oah... that was shamefully good...

it takes some talent to make someone feel sorry for starscream...

i love the guy though... think he's totally misunderstood.

*frowns* nasty megatron. nasty.
Ciara chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I was linked to this off an lj entry, and I was really surprised by the content. I'm not a hardcore transformers fan, but the characterization and creativity in this piece is wonderful. You actually made me feel sorry for Starscream, which is damn hard to do. Kudos on a really interesting, creative, and well written piece!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
D8 'Screamer! Nu~!

glares You are /not/ supposed to make me feel /sorry/ for that slagger!

I mean, I love him to bits, seriously, but it's not often I'm givin' reason to /pity/ him! DX
Employee13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I GREATLY ENJOY THIS. Poor Starscream's censor was broken. D:
Deezaster chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Hi! This is a nice fic...But I have like a doubt, where did you take this idea of energon sharing (well, transfert)?