Reviews for In Between
JNHwwe chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
:[_OMFG_] ... WOW! i love love love Jeff/Chris ... My favorite paring! I think what you did hear was amazing ... There was just so much emotion.

I loved the anger ... The hate ... the distance ... But then with the unknown becoming known ... Everything changed ... And the bricks came down the wall broke down and then you had the perfect couple.

I love the kid side you could actualy feel like he missed them times ... That he wanted them back ... And i don't get that alot from some Chris/Jeff fics.

But then you get the harsh realitys the pain and the hate ... and it ends happy I BLOODY LOVED IT! LOL! ... please keep them coming and i will read and review always :)

X much luv X
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 8/8/2008

I loved this, it was a cute, sweet little oneshot. The lyrics fit perfectly with the situation, and I love both the songs. Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands. I'm glad you decided to use one of their songs.

Ah, Shanny. I can't believe he's no longer in WWE. That makes me so sad :( It was cute to see him flirting with Morrison. I really don't like the guy, but I think he and Shanny are a cute pair. I have to say, you come up with some very interesting pairings, which I love (Edge & Nattie, Katie & Kennedy...).

Poor Shanny. The guy he loves is taken, by Mark. That's very different, I must say. John Morrison & Taker? Hm...I like it.

Gregory came out in this, YAY! I love him. He's such a sweetie. And a very good friend to Shanny.

Oh. My. God. Chris...and Jeff? That's so cute! I'd been wanting to see a really cute Chris/Jeff oneshot, and this was just so great. You do a great job writing both of them. And, the relationship part flowed so smoothly. The imagery was so vivid that I could see Chris & Jeff together at Disneyland, and you made them so cute together. I'll ride It's a Small World After All with Chris & Jeff! That would be funny, LOL.

Jeff in Disneyland is like a little kid in a candy store. But he was cute. The fact that he and Chris had to break up was obviously very painful for him as well, and you did a great job making that come across to the readers.

I found myself wiping away tears at parts in this. It was so sad, yet had such a happy ending. I loved it and you :)

Can't wait to talk to you later twinny!

Samantha Jean Pascal chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
not bad I like it
MorbidxAngel chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
OH MY DIDDY! How cute was that? Thank you so much for this Mariana, I'm so happy right now.

The lyrics were positioned perfectly. And the ending... Oh the ending made me ball my fists with excitement. This is just the sort of thing that I was after in fic, fluffy and loving. I'm finding it hard to keep the smile off my face.

Seriously, if I was anywhere near you I'd be kissing you

right now!

Kat RoadKill chapter 1 . 8/7/2008

That was A-Maze-Ing!

You did an awesome job on this !

It was very descriptive and I could picture and imagine every little detail!

Once again, Great Job Mariana,