Reviews for Reunion: Reassurance
jada chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Oh god more please soo gooood
jada chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
god danm this was gold
FY chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
This is weird yet hot as fuck at the same time!
IchigoRukiaLuv chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I love this story i hope you finish it sometime soon.
IchigoRukiaLuv chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Omg i love this story i really think you should finish it.
meantoddy chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Ummm could we have a chapter 3... Something that's all the way? Hehehehe. Very OOC. But fun to read. :)
Elcanna chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
seems she wasn't so angry about it ;)
00RukiaKuchiki00 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Awesome! pleeeeeeeeease write more! More I say! I love the tension and desire between those two, mostly Ichigo. I just love how you captured that dark, dominant side of him so perfectly.

Keep up the kickasstacular work!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ichigo being the clumsiest seducer ever is hilariously IC. Wonderful!
So You Think You Know Me chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Well at least he's not gay...TE-he...poor Ichigo...getting meds without knowing
Voidy chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
um... I really feel this much like rape... and yeah, I read your AN, but... I can't help but feel it. It's come from my inner self as a delicate maiden. so... please forgive me, but I feel really- and I mean really-REALLY feel it's too much... I mean... if I were in Rukia's position... I'll think I'll run to the end of world and beg uncerimoniuosly to the God that any man like raging hormones like that never lay a finger on me.

well, that's me. albeit, my mind can understand much better situation and open-minded, So... as long as it really didn't happen (anyway, it's fic) than everything's fine.

well, that's... really madness Ichigo. Hey, Baka-berry! Control some of it will ya! I'd admit, I really scared of him in this story. I mean... poor Rukia. and yes. A bit humor about 'still virgin' and 'belt'. And classroom situation... it's really... ehem! I can't say anything about that... please... It's awesome. really... but scary too. I mean... Ichigo is so scary for me. And i really meant it. But... well, hormones, possesiveness, and all... albeit it's scary, I like it. (good thing that's once again, it's just fic... so yeah... read it like those -self hypnotizing- not really help *sigh*)

and, yeah... I love smut, sometimes make me scared, but I can't help it. So~ I love this story like Tomb.

Nice title, awesome story, great smut...

Ah... that's all. I don't want to emberassing myself anymore. oh, yeah... sorry for my bead english... forgot to mention it earlier. Love You Fath~
nuriiko chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
I actually read this twice now. Maybe another few more times because it really is nice. When i read it again, i realize that somehow i missed Inoue thoughts. But her fantasy was hilarious! LOLI really hope you'd come out with a follow up. I don't know, maybe Rukia would drop by his room beat him up and make passionate love after that? But then, that might just spoil the whole story. Nothing is better than just leaving it to your imagination of how it suppose to end!
nuriiko chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
I think it's kinda nice. Very very passionate to say the least. Thou it'd be nice to read Ichigo pt of view on his urges.
malea.anne chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
wooh boy... was that hot or what? hahahah
kororon chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Are you sure you don't want to write a follow up? I mean, you really gonna leave Ichigo with a massive case of blue balls? Poor guy.