Reviews for Icy Vengeance
Credit18 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
I really love the way you write. If only I could do that when I'm writing my own story.
I really hope you update this story. You've done such a great job with it so far, and so many things could happen to continue it.
Maybe one day you'll finish, when that time comes, I'll be there to read it
pinkpunkpower chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Should the legend end there or keep going?
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
i like it. please finish it
Freedom Fighter94 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Fantastic story, everything is well written, the tension is fantastic and to top it all of you have a well working story that captures readers. you have to carry on with the great work i want to know what happens! ]
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
"By the hoary host of bifrost bygones, I command thee to cease and desist any and all supernatural activity against your sister and ..."

"Chip!"

"Sorry, Maddie, ya just can't be too careful."

"I don't intend to do anything to my sister. You, however Mr. Thorn are not safe by a long shot." Chip gulps, runs, and Vida chases him with a pillow.

"Who's idea was it to have a sleepover?"

"Mine, Nick. Well, ours," Clare said and hugged Zander.

"Saints preserve us," Nick moaned in Spanish.

Great chapter, Starry, and don't mind them. They're just restless from the recent stories I've written them into. Long, painful, torturous stories, kinda like this one! ;D Update soon, so we can panic some more! Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
My how wonderful .
ThSamurai chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Well I'm so very sorry this took me forever to review. Highly inappropriate behavior. Anywho;

There's some major drama and emotion in this chapter. There may be a logistical aspect I'm missing but it seems like Vienta is allowing her sorrowful emotions to take her to suicide. If these bad guys are as powerful as they say then she would be doing her sister and injustice by leaving the fight to her. Like I said, if I'm missing something please tell me. But right now things look pretty bleak for Mariana.

ThSamurai -
Harley McCoy chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Good chapter. I'm curious as well about how this will tie into the present. I do like the history, especially since in the show the Mystics' background wasn't really discussed. I love how Vienta has such confidence in her sister and how much their relationship and personalities reflect the current pink and blue ranger. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon.
readergirl12345 chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
This is a great preview. Thanks for updating! The sisters are so close. It must be so hard to see one of them be corrupted.
RedAsARose chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
can't wait to read the whole chapter!
readergirl12345 chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Wow. This is a great story. I love how you give the readers the full background to support your story. Please update soon!
AnimeJunkieGrrl chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
This is well written! Awesome! I can't wait to have you read mine. :)
ThSamurai chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Well, I know you said you wanted some actual criticism but there really is nothing wrong with your actions scenes. They move fluidly, they're very vivid and clear, and they're not too short or drawn out. But if you really want me to say something other than blind praise, the chapter moves a little fast. Honestly though, there's pretty much nothing to bad to comment on.

Sometimes you have two people speaking dialogue in the same paragraph. I've been assuming though that, like me, its just a mistake your eyes flow right over.

Since I have never watched the series this is from, its a little hard for me to follow the plot but it was easy to pick up once I got the characters straight.

I'm very sorry to tell you this but all I can do is...say that you're doing a great job! (sobs) I'm so sorry! XD No seriously, great job and just keep writing the way your comfortable with, its obviously working just fine. Update this please, I wish to know WHAT HAPPENS! (my voice was supposed to echo right there)

ThSamruai -
Harley McCoy chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Interesting predicament the two sisters are in. I'm looking forward to see how this all relates to the current Mystic Mermaid. Good chapter.
jessica.brooke chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
YAY! YOU UPDATED! This chapter was amazing ma soeur! Very well written! I especially loved the dialouge-FANTASTIC!

Well, I'm soo happy that we're updating again. Consider a zorkaberry martini waiting for you when we talk later ;). OH! And Ryand'r wrote...teehee!

Update soon ma soeur!