Reviews for Answers to Questions I Don't Have
guest chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
I don't think it was okay for Ashley to push Spencer down continuously so roughly and to hit her. That's frikkin horrible. It's not okay at all, i don't see how Spencer apologized first then just accepted Ashley's apology. I mean, Ashley just assumed that Spencer did something so horrible then got all rough with her. She gave her a cut on the lip. Wth? And she hit Spencer for her ex girlfriend! That's completely wrong. Spencer should not have forgiven Ashley so easily. There was a Spashley fic i read that where Ashley and Spencer got into a yelling match and Ashley slapped Spencer. Spencer's reaction to having her girlfriend slap her like that was so realistic and Ashley's utter remorse and guilt was heartbreaking and realistic too. Spencer didn't forgive Ashley just like that because what Ashley did was wrong.

And with Spencer's attitude she's basically just Madison from the show. So i find it weird how Ashley fell for her when she acted like a homophobic bitch and follower. No one likes people who don't make their own decisions and pretend to be super horrible just to fit in. That's called being fake. Ashley was horrible too but fake people suck. Picking on someone to stay popular or whatever is stupid.

Meg was a bitch and an idiot and never really had Spencer to begin with so she had no right to go all mental.

Mac was a horrible girlfriend but a good friend.
oOYuuOo chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
Wow! what a ride!

But I'd say it was worth it!

Thank you for the story! :3
Xdarkphoenix chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
Couldnt decide so here are my top 3.

Bloody Brilliant.
Spashley goodness.
Good time.
Wow chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
amazing story!
Kristen chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
This is the best chapter ever. Thank you!
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
I love it. This was an amazing story.
Samantha Gootkin chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
Freaking amazing. Those are my two words for this story.
waterproof88 chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
There are stories which are nice to read and stories which are breathtaking and a journy to remember. your story was definately the second! it's one of the best stories i've ever read and you are an amazing author!
babykennedy chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
Ok... So this may be very very very late buuuuuuuut...

Breathtakingly perfect.

I struggled for only two words to describe this, but those two were the winners. Kinda sums up what I felt throughout the majority of it... Some others were sad, hilarious, horny... Mostly horny... But really this story was amazing. Absolutely wonderful...

On another note, ya it was written yrs ago but, still wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it.
lovelysunshine72 chapter 22 . 6/13/2012
Interestingly deep
stix04 chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
just reread this story cause it's been in my favorites. just as good as i remember, if not better. the last chapter is perfection fo real
DonHare chapter 22 . 4/15/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story, thankyou for writing it.
Nini-7 chapter 22 . 1/21/2012
LOVED IT! 3
hullo chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
absolutely loved this story, great plot and characters and everything! nice work!
ItHitsYou chapter 22 . 8/19/2011
Loved it, very convincing story line cuz it wasn't all rainbows and butterflies.