Reviews for Touch me and die
The late Kurama no Kyuubi chapter 1 . 1/3
Really good. Maybe a sequel XD
Tiny Panda chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great!
Lord of the Disc chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Dark and depressing, but I oddly enjoyed it. I wonder what that says about me?
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
woah, pretty sad oneshot

_
Kyoki no Kage chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
...wow...such a deep story...i noticed that i like alot of ur stories... good job at that...
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Kinda like rouge from the x-men, plus a hidden demon with killing urges
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Terrifying. Absolutely terrifying. And the whole concept would make for an awesome epic fic.
Magic Shade chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Interesting concept. I liked it. Makes me want to try and develop a whole story out of it, but I don't have time. You should try that some time. I was kind of hoping for some ending where he collapsed in upon himself, screaming. And then he somehow killed himself. Dunno. I just have a flair for the Dramatic.
Basil chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
hehe! Awesome.
Random chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Cool story
Niabi chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow. This story's tone is dark; hopeless, even. You can feel Naruto's pain at not being able to keep himself from killing and being so alone. It's sad.

Not really a happy fic, but very good; well-written. I like it.
Jashin's Accomplice chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Not bad, not bad at all. I like the unique-ness you added to it. I have not read a fic like this one before. I really enjoyed this.
notcrazy. im insane chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
1 !
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Even though this is an angst fic, I was surprised at the amount of emotion you put into it. You may not have realized it, but when you wrote this, you really connected with me and several other who have read this. You put you heart into writing this. Even if you deny it, I still want to say that this is absolutely beautiful. 11/10
Crimson Shikyo chapter 1 . 1/2/2009