Reviews for Edward in Fantasia
KatieB19 chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
lol that was good i loved it
marauder-fangirl chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Haha! Edward's akwardness in this chapter is hilarious! I can't wait to read more!
darkxlight chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
that was beautiful. REALLY.

can't wait til you update! :D
NubianGoddess chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
LOL..."What the fugly?" Funny. Very funny. Sounds so comical coming from Edward. Any who... I really like your story so far. I can't wait for your next update. Keep up with the good work!

P.S.- If you could take a look at my work (I only have one.) and review if you please I'd really appreciate it.
wishesonstars chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
please continue! i'm really interested to read what will happen next. )
nat chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
BOW CHIKKA WA WA! SEXY!
KatieB19 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
that was sexy! )
LiveLaughLoveDie chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
so awsome
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
I cant wait to see how he reacts when he actually wakes up. How does he keep from just taking her right then and there. That is what I am interested in. Maybe...just maybe he will give into one of these dreams and let them have some fun...hint...hint...

Please continue, for some reason I cant get enought of naked Edward and Bella...I should be so embarrassed.
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Well, since you said you were open (and, more or less, wanted) suggestions, here are a few things:

1. Perhaps you could include the aspect of making it clear that it's fantasy, as opposed to reality. In better terms, I mean, maybe have Bella wake up for once in the middle of it, breaking him out of his reverie. You know, he can be at the pinnacle of something delicious only to have her snap him back to reality by her real-life sleep-talking.

2. Lol, there are SO many stories about Rosalie and Emmett having sex on Edward's piano. Hehe, I want, for once, to see Edward get back at them. Maybe have him fantasize about taking Bella in Emmett and Rosalie's bedroom or maybe one of their cars.

3. I like the more assertive Edward you created in this chapter. I definitely think you should include that aspect again.

Hopefully some of this helps! Again, I thought the writing was thoughtful and eloquent. Keep up the uh...steamy work :P
omggedwardcullen chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
wow, the first ride ...
Erink0118 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Don't stop writing! And don't stop this fantasy either. I want to see how it ends before you move on to another one. Your writing style is great.
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
You stopped there?

MORE PLEASE
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I think it's an interesting start and a creative idea. Plus, the writing is superbly executed. Great way to kick it off.

I'll look forward to more.
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 8/7/2008