Reviews for Lost Love To Seto Kaiba
cupcakegirls4ever123 chapter 168 . 7/28
Update!
Animick123 chapter 168 . 7/7
I love This story sooooo much! It's well written and involved my favorite yugioh character (Seto of course :-D) this story kept me up for several days straight, I simply could not put it down! PLEASE tell me there's more coming! I nearly started crying reading the last words that Seto just walks away!
nephilim chapter 168 . 5/18
I meant Chad...on my other post. Anyways I loved this fanfic. It is so amazing. You are truely gifted and so is the one helping you with your writers block. This is the best fic ever! I love how you keep adding. It's so addicting. Btw I would like for you to tell us when u will update, please? I just can't get enough and you left me craving for more! I value your crafty work. _ oh and as much as I love nikki, I would like to see more of the geek potrol's point of view of the situation and what they think about kaiba. I mean...they haven't really played their part, especially Yami/yugi.
nephilim chapter 168 . 5/18
This was amazing. Best fanfic I've ever read. I'm so happy of reading this. So many twist and turns. I value the effort you put into it. You are truely gifted as well as the person who has been helping you out with your writers block. _ I hope to read more. And I would like to know more of when you are going to update...that is if you ever will update. Love your craftyness!
PlatinumAngel25 chapter 168 . 5/18
I haven't read fanfics in a long time, and this one is so good that I want to read more. X) Looking forward to an update.
nephilim chapter 97 . 5/16
The song is actually by Amy and Chris Kroger from. Nickleback.
cecelia chapter 9 . 3/30
mmmnnnnnnmmm...nice story
I hope you will post more chapters. I really hope that Nicole and Seto comes back together.
Naruu chapter 163 . 9/9/2014
How could I not see this? I seriously think this is the best story of 'em all.
Zoelle chapter 166 . 7/27/2014
4 updates, what a lovely surprise! They were as wonderful as ever. Honestly I can't wait for Nicole to click in to what a douche her BF is. At least she figured some of it out on her own towards the end, it redeemed her choices a bit in my books. Drunk Nicole complimenting Kaiba was adorable, I'm so glad you put that in. Thanks for writing!
RainKandySux chapter 162 . 7/7/2014
Closure would be fantastic at this point. I enjoyed the story so far! Thanks for sharing it with us :D
Phoenix chapter 162 . 6/20/2014
when are you gonna update and END IT?
ive been waiting for MONTHS and just remembered it!
i just want closure!
Deep Redd chapter 162 . 4/27/2014
When are you going to continue? I love this story and have been waiting for agesfor an update! :( Please update soon! :'( x
PHOENIX chapter 162 . 3/1/2014
MOTHER OF RA I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DO THIS BUT ITS GOOD.
I read all 162 chapters in about a week and a half spare time. Honestly amazing writing. Have you thought about taking your plot from this story and incorporating your own characters? Because that would be an amazing set of books. Can't wait till more chapters.
TERESA chapter 27 . 12/7/2013
SETO KAIBA I WOULD LOVE TO GO OUT WITH YOU AND YOU ARE SWETT AND KINDNESS GUY AND I WANTED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU SETO KAIBA MY HEART IS YOUR'S SETO KAIBA BUT ME AND YOU SHOULD GO ON THE DATE TOGETHER SETO KAIBA BUT I DON;T HAVE A BOYFRIEND AT ALL SETO KAIBA HOW IS YOUR COMPANY GOING KC BUT I GIVE YOU A GIFT FOR YOU SETO KAIBA IS MY LOVE AND MY TIME FOR YOU SETO KAIBA AND MY THREE WORDS TO YOU SETO KAIBA THAT I LOVE YOU WITH AL MY HEART SETO KAIBA REMEMBER SETO KAIBA YOU NEVER LOSE MY LOVE FROM ME SETO KAIBA I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU SETO KAIBA LOVE TERESA BUT I LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND SETO KAIBA AND TELL YOUR LITTLE BROTHER MOKUBA THAT I SAID HI AND GIVE MOKUBA HUGGES AND KISSES FOR ME SETO KAIBA LOVE TERESA WITH AL MY LOVE FOR YOU SETO KAIBA AND BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BROTHER MOKUBA SETO KAIBA MY LOVE IS YOURS SETO KAIBA LOVE TERESA I SAW YOUR LITTLE BROTHER MKUBA ON YOU TUBE SETO KAIBA.