Reviews for Lost Love To Seto Kaiba
KuniMagicGirl chapter 34 . 11/15
Oh no *crying* now i don't want to read it its too sad
KuniMagicGirl chapter 21 . 11/14
Omg the last characters were so cute and funny but but ch 20 was the best
KuniMagicGirl chapter 14 . 11/14
Hahahaha wow even the great Seto Kaiba got scared of Nikki hahaha
happyemogirlinlove chapter 16 . 11/1
cupcakegirls4ever123 chapter 168 . 7/28
Animick123 chapter 168 . 7/7
I love This story sooooo much! It's well written and involved my favorite yugioh character (Seto of course :-D) this story kept me up for several days straight, I simply could not put it down! PLEASE tell me there's more coming! I nearly started crying reading the last words that Seto just walks away!
nephilim chapter 168 . 5/18
I meant Chad...on my other post. Anyways I loved this fanfic. It is so amazing. You are truely gifted and so is the one helping you with your writers block. This is the best fic ever! I love how you keep adding. It's so addicting. Btw I would like for you to tell us when u will update, please? I just can't get enough and you left me craving for more! I value your crafty work. _ oh and as much as I love nikki, I would like to see more of the geek potrol's point of view of the situation and what they think about kaiba. I mean...they haven't really played their part, especially Yami/yugi.
nephilim chapter 168 . 5/18
This was amazing. Best fanfic I've ever read. I'm so happy of reading this. So many twist and turns. I value the effort you put into it. You are truely gifted as well as the person who has been helping you out with your writers block. _ I hope to read more. And I would like to know more of when you are going to update...that is if you ever will update. Love your craftyness!
PlatinumAngel25 chapter 168 . 5/18
I haven't read fanfics in a long time, and this one is so good that I want to read more. X) Looking forward to an update.
nephilim chapter 97 . 5/16
The song is actually by Amy and Chris Kroger from. Nickleback.
cecelia chapter 9 . 3/30
mmmnnnnnnmmm...nice story
I hope you will post more chapters. I really hope that Nicole and Seto comes back together.
Naruu chapter 163 . 9/9/2014
How could I not see this? I seriously think this is the best story of 'em all.
Zoelle chapter 166 . 7/27/2014
4 updates, what a lovely surprise! They were as wonderful as ever. Honestly I can't wait for Nicole to click in to what a douche her BF is. At least she figured some of it out on her own towards the end, it redeemed her choices a bit in my books. Drunk Nicole complimenting Kaiba was adorable, I'm so glad you put that in. Thanks for writing!
RainKandySux chapter 162 . 7/7/2014
Closure would be fantastic at this point. I enjoyed the story so far! Thanks for sharing it with us :D