Reviews for IchiIshi
YaoiBunneh chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That story was not just for fun. THAT WAS FUCKING KAWAII AS SHIT!
Kiaros chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Not bad, for a "plotless yaoi/smut" :)

Suggestions for improvement:

1)If you can't read a sentence aloud without pausing for breath, you probably have a run-on sentence - split it into two sentences.

2)Careful with the pronouns - "he kissed him" is hard to follow & grammatically incorrect.

3)Commas are nice, when used appropriately. You have a few sentences with WAY too many commas. There are also some that could use either a comma or a separation into two sentences.

Hope these will help you to improve. Please don't be offended - I just want to help you write even better in the future. :)
RoseMaurer chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Wow, awesome! The end was really cute too.
diabolina chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
O.o

NICE!

:D
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Okay! You warned that there was no plot... I feel for poor Ishida I bet that boy couldn't walk for a week at least...
Ragnilde chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Thank you! You made my Sunday evening!

This is a true master piece.

Tho, there are some things you could look at.

For example, you sometimes forget a 'do' and you should use more dots ('.' like in ending a sentence)

But the rest was perfect!

Thanks again~
kira chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
awesome i hope you make this a chaptered fic
Ellyvator chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow that was...just...wow! Uryu and Ichigo are the hottest characters in Bleach. So why not make them a pair, right?
ChaosGarden chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
*fans self* wo! that was awesome! loved how they went from doing it in a classroom, then the teachers room, then at their home on the wall, shower, bed...oh man...lol. nice job :3