Reviews for Two Hearts Believing in Just One Mind
CuteVampireCollie chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Oh God...this had me so close to crying. It was beautiful and heartwrenching, in a good way of course. You should seriously do other fics based off this one. It's one of the best Atem-comes-back fics ever. ;w;
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
can you writ a sequel please
sephydark chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I really liked this fic. I mean, I don't actually believe that Yuugi would be doing quite so badly after his other self left, but the two halves of a soul thing has always appealed to me, and I really liked the way you wrote their reunion.
RainbowStar217 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
The only thing I can manage is: ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. I actually was on the verge of tears. The characters were spot-on, the writing amazing. I was sad when it ended not because of what happened in the end, but because I had no more to read. I loved every word of it :)
Escape my reality chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
great story! amazing angst, awwww poor yugi *sighs* o well, they're together now... anyways great plot and mystical chant thingy, it sounded incredibly real and very mysticallike. also great ending!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I have but one word to describe this story...AMAZING!

I am sincerely glad that you didn't make this into one of those traditional yaoi pieces; platonic love suits me better. And so they are reunited at last...Two Hearts, One Mind, One Soul... (I probably have that wrong, but I honestly don't care) I believe *this* is what their relationship is like, not an "I love you and want to marry you" type of thing. Anyway, fantastic job! Hope you write more YGO stories!
Jisa chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Aw! Loved it! XD
Mikazuki Hime chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Wow. Just wow. I absolutely love the way you wrote this, the deeper connection than just partners or brothers or lovers, the plot itself, and the characters behind it. The characterization was fantastic and I don't remember seeing any real errors (though I could have just been too caught up in the story itself to actually notice them). Have you considered a sequel of sorts? I'd love to see where you could take this.

I think the only reason Two Hearts doesn't have too many reviews is because it was all submitted in one day. Seriously, I loved this fanfic. Keep it up!
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Loved this last chapter! I love how you got Yugi and Yami back together!
YuugisGirl chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
WOW! This story is great! Your writing style is awesome. The way you depicted the emotions made them real and even though it was a short peace you put so much detail into it that I don't think anything was lost. I loved the ending! Atem and Yugi back on another adventure together again! This is going on my favorites! Thanks so much for writing it!

-Jordan
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
This is a great story. I loved it. It was very heart warming and dramatic.