Reviews for Not Much Had To Change
This is beautiful. I love Kataang! :3
Ida chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow that's great!
i'm a ninja chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is such an awesome one-shot! :D I love it! :) It makes perfect sense and everyone's in character :)
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awwww it's so friken sweet!
KataraLovesAang chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
very nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
:) very Cute!
MattyJ613 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Beautiful
Mithendel chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
another one of those memorable stories that you wrote lyra. i wish you were still here. but you are in a better place. rest in peace lyra
iAir Nomad chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Aww, lol, I love the Kazuko moments (Kazuko Friendship Zutara). Friendship Zutara, to me, is always fun to read. I can only see them as that, as really great friends. And they're absolutely hilarious great friends, in my opinion. XD

Wonderful oneshot, as always! :D
Opaul chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
:D this made me so happy. I've been kinda depressed for the last couple of hours and this story is a perfect pick-me-up.

God I love kataang.

Wonderful story, I can see it happening EXActly like this.
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
that was really good! i loved it! good job, Twilighthippie1 D
RogueShadowCrawler chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Speaking as a person in (almost) the same predicament as Katara, I really enjoyed this. It was sweet and believable without becoming too overdramatic or cheesy. And there can never be enough Kataang in the world!
GlowItUp101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
nice nice fanfic. I've been wanting for them to do a kataang gaang reuniting scene in 321, but sadly it didn't happen.

Oh by the way, whats DH? I really want to know, because when i see your authors note you sometimes have stuff that relate to it.
randomlvr1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
That was adorable! And realistic, well-written, sweet, in-character...(babbles on for hours...)

Well, first off, your writing was superb! It wasn't over-the-top with big, eloquent words that no one understands, but it flowed and...it was just great!

And it was realistic and in-character! It felt something was missing between the disasterous kiss at 'Ember Island Players' and the big kiss at the end, and this was it! I'm so glad that you filled in the void the creators left. And did I mention that Katara actually seems in-character here? Well, she is, perfectly! It's so hard to pinpoint her real personality, but I think you did a pretty good job. You also didn't have too much fluff; there was a bit, but not too much to put it over the top. Though, I do think that Aang's kiss on Katara's head, and Zuko's talkive nature does seem a bit out of character for them...

Oh, and did I mention I'm a Zutara fan? Kudos to you for being able to entertain a die-hard Zutara fan with some Kataang fluff!

randomlvr1