Reviews for Not Much Had To Change
Shemiki chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
This is a scene that honestly should have been in the finale. It always suffered from being light on Kataang (at least until the very end), and this scene would have provided much clarification about how the characters felt, especially after the confusing events of EIP. You continue to retain your gift to write so perfectly in-character it's as if the reader is watching the show all over again, only with your improvements.
kataangboomerang chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
This is beautiful. I love Kataang! :3
Ida chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow that's great!
i'm a ninja chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is such an awesome one-shot! :D I love it! :) It makes perfect sense and everyone's in character :)
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awwww it's so friken sweet!
KataraLovesAang chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
very nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
:) very Cute!
MattyJ613 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Beautiful
Mithendel chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
another one of those memorable stories that you wrote lyra. i wish you were still here. but you are in a better place. rest in peace lyra
iAir Nomad chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Aww, lol, I love the Kazuko moments (Kazuko Friendship Zutara). Friendship Zutara, to me, is always fun to read. I can only see them as that, as really great friends. And they're absolutely hilarious great friends, in my opinion. XD

Wonderful oneshot, as always! :D
Opaul chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
:D this made me so happy. I've been kinda depressed for the last couple of hours and this story is a perfect pick-me-up.

God I love kataang.

Wonderful story, I can see it happening EXActly like this.
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
that was really good! i loved it! good job, Twilighthippie1 D
RogueShadowCrawler chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Speaking as a person in (almost) the same predicament as Katara, I really enjoyed this. It was sweet and believable without becoming too overdramatic or cheesy. And there can never be enough Kataang in the world!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »