Reviews for Anniversary
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

i love this!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Aw, this was really sweet, I loved how you planned it, it was a great idea.:)
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is really sweet D

If only this really happened in the real legends, but then again Zeus was the king of gods so its obvious he wouldn't stope just because of Hera
JulesBlackthornes chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
awwwww its so sweet i love it
Thirteen chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I really liked this story. I think you really portrayed Zeus and Hera well.

But I'm also going to have to tell you to read "Cupid,Hit Me Again" (without the space) by EMPG22HoPe. It looks like they copied your story to use as part of theirs.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
lol, this was very cute. I found it when I was about to leave you a PM BEGGING you to update Why Can't You Stay Dead...but I think I've already done that. It's really to bad you've abandoned it...*sigh*
Bronsted-Lowry Base chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Amazing story! I have read it before but i have now decided to comment. You should write more! Good Job.
A.M. Carr chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Such a lovely story, both 'Anniversary' and 'Understanding'. You captured them perfectly. Keep up the writing!

Now, I hate to pendantic, but since you used the Greek names of Zeus and Hera, in Greek Mythology Cupid was known as Eros [it's a common mistake, don't worry too much.]

Have a nice day.
rainy chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh! That was adorable! I loved it! It was sweet and cute and delightful! Kudos!
Zoe chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
CUPID SUCKS! GO TO HELL, CUPID, YOU MADE ZEUS FALL IN LOVE! CUPIDVENUSHELL.

I really like the story, and how Hera finally made Zeus realize how much he hurt her with his infidelities.