Reviews for Wood Creek
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Same Anon as last night. Haha I loved this one as well! More x files please?
Aguirre chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
I keep reading this story over and over. It always remains my favourite. You have the characters down with perfect realism, I can hear their voices and see them moving in my head as though they were right in front of me. The H/C element in this story is just wonderful, but what makes it particularly memorable in my mind is your portrayal of Mulder as the fragile and lonely soul that he truly is. Your illustration of Scully made me more aware of the dynamics of her character, she feels more like a real human being in this story. How she must have felt completely smothered by Mulder during this time (which I failed to realize when I watching the show.. probably too busy staring at Mulder ...guhh) and at the same time not truly able to let go of him.

The plot really haunted me, in a good way though! You paced it out cleverly and I never suspected what was coming. When I first read this piece years ago I think my mouth literally fell open and stayed in that position when I fist cottoned on to Mulder's suspicion of cannibalism (for some reason I missed your note about cannibalism at the beginning, so it was a really excellent twist), there's this wonderful grotesque eerieness bordering on Twin Peaks-style humour.. or maybe that's just me who finds cannibalism one of those subjects which engages morbid curiosity and deeply horrifies at the same time.

I should also apoligize for taking so long to give feedback on a story which I so deeply adore and admire for all its myriad qualities. I am a shy and lazy reviewer, but now I belatedly thank you so much for writing and brightening up my day whenever I read this story.
myfayefayehotmail.com chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
it was sooooo gooood i really loved your story, keep on writing more!
altamirus chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Excelente historia, argumento entretenido, vibrante, y muy original. Has hecho sufrir mucho a nuestros protagonistas, especialmente a Mulder, pero me gusta como nos has mostrado a los dos agentes como personas valientes, indomables al cansancio y luchando contra las dificultades, muchas que tú has puesto en su camino.

La historia está llena de angustia y de dramatismo, pero ha sido estupendo leerla con tal excelente final, ambos reconciliados y con las ideas claras después de tantos equívocos e indecisiones. Estupendo fic. Me divertí mucho leyéndolo. Enhorabuena.
spacemonkey13 chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
This is good story. I loved the angle the case had taken. However, much as I felt the same about how Mulder and Scully's relationship had gone, I also felt that there was a slight downplay of Mulder's character.

True, Mulder was never the full-bore alpha male often displayed and strutted in and out of storylines. However, I do admit that I always saw him as the type of guy who often suffered in silence. His constant "whine" and tears is the one that made me rethink his portrayal in your fiction. Of course, part of this may be due to his condition, and that much I understand.

Beyond that, I, for the life of me cannot understand how come you've got so little reviews! I would love to read some more of your work on XF. :)
saavik8 chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
yay first comment _

anyways great story, I really loved it, great premise and wonderful execution...very good job

Saavik