Reviews for Savage Saviors
Magdylena Black chapter 17 . 10/5/2008
i love your story... i really do. i can't wait for more.

l8s.
drinehart chapter 16 . 9/11/2008
This is a very interesting story. It's a bit more AU than I normally like, but you're handling things well. I'm looking forward to reading the rest, and I'm off to check out what else you've done.

Keep it up.
SecretSnow chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
haha I like a lot of Sully's lines! This story is really good and I like it a lot but I think you should have a character info page. having so many OC's is a bit confusing so a character info chapter would be a good refrence so that we don't constantly have to search through previous chapters to figure out who's who.
BelhavenOnTap chapter 13 . 9/7/2008
I like the idea of the High Elves. Sully has some great lines and handles Luci perfectly. Cheers, Bel
allycat1186 chapter 13 . 9/7/2008
Yep did not see this coming. Although I figured you would pair up Remus sometime. Am I right with that? Can't wait for more!
allycat1186 chapter 12 . 9/6/2008
Great chapter! And about the Sirius thing yes he is hot! I guess that's a good enough reason to bring him back.
allycat1186 chapter 11 . 9/5/2008
You just love pairing people up don't you! Great chapter! Why would you bring Sirius back?
BelhavenOnTap chapter 11 . 9/4/2008
Luci's got himself a crush! Ha! Let's see if he can keep his Malfoy cool. Snape is truly fantastic in this. You've given him so much depth. Cheers, Bel
allycat1186 chapter 10 . 9/1/2008
Brilliant chapter! I loved the boggart idea. I hope they understand what it is though...
BelhavenOnTap chapter 10 . 9/1/2008
Creative way to put the back story in. The Carrows need big punishment for letting those boggarts out though! Bad Carrows! Cheers, Bel
BelhavenOnTap chapter 9 . 8/28/2008
I am so thrilled to find this story. I love the intriguing gift of Catalina and the way the family is settling into Hogwarts. Great characterizations of Severus and Lucius too. Cheers, Bel
tarirose chapter 9 . 8/28/2008
I really like this! Simon sounds dangerous, but then so are the Hogwarts crew! It's shaping up nicely to be rather interesting!
allycat1186 chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
Woe, that was one crazy twist! I can't wait to read what happens next!
allycat1186 chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Brilliant chapter! I love the relationship you have between Lucius and Severus! By the way how old is Ophelia? Im assuming somewhere between 17 and 20, but I don't think you've mentioned anything specific.
allycat1186 chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
You know, I really don't get why your not getting more reviews. Maybe it is the pairing. Oh well, I love it! The little dog is so cute!