Reviews for Epilogue
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I loved it! You're an awesome writer!
Doctor Pink chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was great I loved how you had the boys name Mike Newport,

And the ending was so romantic.
alice.in.ink chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Incredible. Loved it!
Kylee-Cat chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
WONDERFUL! :)
greysxaddict chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
GREAT!
ALPS chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Very well written! How you wrote Edward is very spot-on! The definition bit at the beginning, that is SO Edward, with his analytical and intellectual nature.

"Kissing Bella was like nothing I could describe.

Fire could turn me to ash.

Venom could scar my skin.

But Bella's kiss was the only thing that had the power to make me melt."

Gosh, that reduced me to a pile of goo. You have a way with words. That's so sweet. lol. Still, so very Edward. :) You deserved to win! Congrats!
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Cute.
thischickrunswithvampires8298 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was very cute. The ending was very sweet. It made me melt(pun intended). I have to say, it was a little confusing. I couldn't tell if it was Edward or Bella, and that made me a little lost. And then the thing about the jealousy was like "What?" but know I'm like "Oh!" Other than those little speed bumps, it was a great story.

Know please read my story!

It's called What a Surprise and it's about Edward whisking Bella away to her own Seychelles Islands and him treating her like a goddess. But the one thing Bella wants, he can't give her: H.I.M. Thanks a bunch, and spread the word!
Janis Joplin76 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Aw sweet. Loved it.
allmondblossoms316 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
You should do a story on them and the rest of the Cullens at High School. A funny one, showing the impact that they make at school, parties, mall, ect. It would be hilarious, and if anyone could do it, you could.
MoreThanABlipinTime chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is amazing!

I love it!

Its so cute and fluffy!

Mike Newport?

HA!

Good one!
Aureleis chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aww. That was a cute oneshot. Liked it lots!
Ms Sarah19 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
"Mike Newport" Hahaha that's funny.

Ya know, I kinda feel like a stalker reading and reviewing all your work like this lol I can't help it, I really just love it 33
sprinkledwithpearls chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Aw that was very cute and I could totally see that being the epilogue to what Breaking Dawn is right now. Haha Mike Newport. (:
twilightmaniac07 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
that was really good. you are an amazing author1 and I defenitely agree with your opinion of breaking dawn