Reviews for Epilogue
TwoRubySlippers chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
no wonder you won, that was really lovely. i think this was kinda how everyone expected BD to end... and it REALLY didn't. not to say i didn't like it. anyway.

yeah, it was really good!
FreeTheFreesias chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I loved the "Fire could/Venom could/But Bella" part at the end.

I'd actually have loved for this to be the end, or some part, of Breaking Dawn, but oh well. p

-K
nothingheretosee chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
that was amazing! it was the perfect epilogue! but i do think you could include a little something about renesmee, cuz well she like they're daughter! but i totally agree with you about breaking dawn. it is its own kind of wonderful. love it! awesome job!

eamc
kaylar chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
wow that was really good i liked this a whole lot better than the real one :), (no im not i breaking dawn hater dont worry :) )
twilight1192 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
aw!

i really like this. no wonder you won. man oh man. i cant wait to read a published book by you someday :D lol
deletedaccount975 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Wow, only fourteen? I'm not fourteen yet, so I need to up my skills! That was really wonderful. ;) When you grow up, you should be a writer.

You've already become my role model, haha.
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It was nice, I liked it!
gfhwdgkl chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This was great! kudos to you!
Ayumixyue chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
It was absolutely amazing.

I loved it! :]
Fanpire123 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
WOW! that's all i've got to say. i don't think Stephenie could have done it better herself! if i hadn't already read BD i would have thought it was part of the book! Bravo! :)
3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
short&sweet XD ~it seems breaking dawn was something no one expected (good&wonderful its own little way, but definitly unexpected) its actually amazing how authors in fanfiction who wrote about B&E's baby were directly on target with the stories plot lol guess they had a nice surprise ~anyway enough ranting~ loved this story as well as the others your such a great author
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Very good story! I enjoyed reading it & it was written very well with a great story line :) Congrats on winning the contest, thats pretty cool :)
I LOVE EDWARD144 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was really good Great Job!
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
i agree with your opinion of Breaking Dawn.

that was really good.

but you need to update I LOVE YOU . soon. write several next chapters and pick your fav or write a mix of them all. sorry for the writers block, but I WANT MORE. and i seriously asked my friends how to find and kill someone on fanfiction. rowangirl96 says voo-doo doll...

you're 14 right? kay, so ur in high school

hows classes? they're stressing me so im sure theyre stressing you, but id really love it if you would write SOMETHING because you're a great author.
SimplyNikkie chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
i love it. its really sweet, :D good job!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »