Reviews for Epilogue
Lenzie chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I totally agree about the last part, the PS. You know,I'd like it if you would continue the series.

Well, if not, I really enjoyed the story anyway.

Sincerely, Elena.
theOtherPath chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I loved this! I have to admit that I always pictured breaking dawn with an epilogue that would involve bella and edward going to school a number of years into the future. It feels more true to the series.. but enough of that.
penpaperaser chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
urcoolcarrie chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
that was one of the coolest stories i have ever read. i think i am going to use your quote somewhere:

"Fire could turn me to ash.

Venom could scar my skin.

But Bella's kiss was the only thing that had the power to make me melt."

AbiBTDotty chapter 1 . 8/7/2008

I didn't know it was you that won

Well done! It was really good

caww chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Gosh, it's so true when one moves around a lot, there are always people-or one person that resembles someone else they once knew.

I loved Bella giving Edward the kiss.

Hormones can sure not put things in perspective.

Funny a guy like Mike being so common.

Hope it's not long to

Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Such a sweet one-shot. I like how the kid was named Mike. Oh, brings back memories! :D
renalrocks chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
good story is there more?
paper.creations chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was really cute! I wish Breaking Dawn had been like this, instead of what it is. Oh well, not everything in life can be perfect.

It was wonderful and perfect, as usual :D

mance-rayder chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I like this epilogue!

Ridiculously funny.
the.missing.chapter chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Ah, another one to add to my favourites!

Jealous Edward always makes me laugh, I'm really glad that you brought up a new Mike ... and jealous Bella would be an interesting thing to see too. Wonder if she'd handle it any better than Edward would.

Stellar as always!
gone11111 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This was written wonderfully! I love Bella and Edward's relationship! Marvelous job!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Enjoyed it.
his babi seal chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
'and i melted again.' aw love that. this was a great story. as always, incredibly in character.
765876587658 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Ooh that was great! I absolutely loved the beginning. Like the first six paragraphs were fantastic! You are such an amazing writer! Great job!

~rain is my refuge~