Reviews for Every Father's Sacrifice
SugarSweet21 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
LOL! That was REALLY funny! 'Prettiest shade of pee'... Did you make that one up yourself? It's awesome! PLEASE continue it, or do a sequel or something. LOVED IT!
A.HaleCullen chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
LOL! That was amazing!
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
lol I loved it the last one was hilarious
Aeris Rommyu chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Those pick up lines were awesome, especially the last one. Did you make that one up? XD

I'm quite curious of the "not age appropriate ones" though. I vote that you should make a sequel (unless you made one I haven't seen it?). If you have the time though. But yes, this one made me giggle. It's nice to see that you can write many different genres and not just stick to one type. This one made me giggle-snort 3
funkadelicfemale chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Great job! I loved it.
mbaum05 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
cupcakes4breakfast chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i loved it so much! great job!
s. du jour chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Nah, don't continue it. Just keep it like this. I was cracking up! Prettiest shade of pee, indeed!
rbe301 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
amazing! i laughed so hard reading the 'pee' pickup line. HAHAHA love it! and the image of edward surrounded by his two favourite girls just melts my heart! sigh. i can just imagine how hot an edward/bella pickup line would be! i say go for it!
swishandflickwit chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
*giggles uncontrollably* Uber brilliant! I was cracking up, reading this and the last pick up line? OH gosh, that sent me into a gigglegasm! )) You must have written a sequel? Smutty Bella and Edward are always the best!

Oh and this line: ...and my wife looking…well, illegally sexy, as always...

Hell, that has got to be the best line in FF ever to be written!
nessaa chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
hahaha this had me laughing for ages, i loved this :D.
eve chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
great, but ugh, i just thought bella kinda became childish... otherwise awesome...

4k101 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
haha u should make another one!
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I loved it! So sweet asnd cute! Brilliant!
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »