Reviews for Every Father's Sacrifice
VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Har Har, very nice
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I loved that. I know there was no where for SM to put the cute daddy/daughter moments into BD, so I'm glad you did this. It was so funny and it brightened my dismal work day. I would love to see how this ended up with Bella and Edward too.
Wishing-I-Was-Bella-Swan chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was hilarious, and you should tottally continue it! Thats something we do in my family, although admittedly its ussually my sister and I doing them on eachother!
Prizz-sweetie chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
WHAT! You didn't do the age appropriate ones! No fair :(
Cookie Cutter 22 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Please do a sequel with the other lines
iNdy MiLk chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I agree I loved breaking dawn

(just to get that in the open here)

and yes, please, please, please put up the lemon! ]

XoXdaisy Doodle BugXoX

Really.

Michelle62092 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
this was cute :)
isacz chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
hahaha LOVE it! great idea! :);):)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was wonderful! I think the pick up lines were a very cute father/daughter bonding activity :)

And I loved BD, too- glad to hear I'm not the only one who's sick of the complaining, lol...
simkid chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
yes continue the pick up line story
urcoolcarrie chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
HA HA HA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! i'm still laughing! at one point i actually had to get up from my chair so that i wouldn't fall off and hurt myself. so funny. :)

please write a sequel! i am so putting you on my author alert list so that i will know when it shows up. :)

just to let you know, i loved breaking dawn as well. i refuse to listen to people who tell me that they hated it because it makes me sad that someone would feel that way.
mayalucille chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This was halarious! I love pick up lines, too. You should definitly take this idea and run with it at vampire speed!

Hugs,

Maya
reaper-girl01 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
omg! the pee thing was hilarious.

this is great. i love it.

-reapergirl