Reviews for Every Father's Sacrifice

Really.

Michelle62092 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
this was cute :)
isacz chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
hahaha LOVE it! great idea! :);):)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was wonderful! I think the pick up lines were a very cute father/daughter bonding activity :)

And I loved BD, too- glad to hear I'm not the only one who's sick of the complaining, lol...
simkid chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
yes continue the pick up line story
urcoolcarrie chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
HA HA HA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! i'm still laughing! at one point i actually had to get up from my chair so that i wouldn't fall off and hurt myself. so funny. :)

please write a sequel! i am so putting you on my author alert list so that i will know when it shows up. :)

just to let you know, i loved breaking dawn as well. i refuse to listen to people who tell me that they hated it because it makes me sad that someone would feel that way.
mayalucille chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This was halarious! I love pick up lines, too. You should definitly take this idea and run with it at vampire speed!

Hugs,

Maya
reaper-girl01 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
omg! the pee thing was hilarious.

this is great. i love it.

-reapergirl
dbg06 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was very funny. I loved all the pick up lines. I do hope you will write a sexy Edward/Bella pick up line story.
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I want to hear the dirty pick up lines, damnit! Post a second chapter and/or sequel!

Haha.

Cute fic.

Pee? Really, Nessie? Haha.
Ethyl The Pirates Daughter chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I would like to see a Bella/Edward continuation of this story, Romantical. This story was hillarious.
danisu20 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
that was fantastic! i'm a huge fan of ridiculous pick up lines.
padfootly chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I think I died from laughter. I tried to keep it in - but when I got to that last one, I fell over in my chair.

This was absolutely priceless. xD
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
just for the record. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED BD! GOTTA LOVE THE PICK UP LINES! loved father/daughter bonding activities. i could just picture the look on edward's face during some of those. especially when they came from nessie. i would love to see some lemonade if you end up making this a two-shot. that was so good!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
LOL! So cute. I loved this. I was chuckling before I even clicked on the alert link! I can't wait for the lemony sequel!
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »