Reviews for Every Father's Sacrifice
Ethyl The Pirates Daughter chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I would like to see a Bella/Edward continuation of this story, Romantical. This story was hillarious.
danisu20 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
that was fantastic! i'm a huge fan of ridiculous pick up lines.
padfootly chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I think I died from laughter. I tried to keep it in - but when I got to that last one, I fell over in my chair.

This was absolutely priceless. xD
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
just for the record. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED BD! GOTTA LOVE THE PICK UP LINES! loved father/daughter bonding activities. i could just picture the look on edward's face during some of those. especially when they came from nessie. i would love to see some lemonade if you end up making this a two-shot. that was so good!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
LOL! So cute. I loved this. I was chuckling before I even clicked on the alert link! I can't wait for the lemony sequel!
Talz16 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Haha I like it, you should continue! We need some more Nessie/ Edward bonding scenes... and some Edward/Bella post-change love!
Cinnamint Kitty chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
You should totally do a sequel! This was so funny lol
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I am one of the few who loved BD.

I really thought this little father/daughter bonding thing was cute.. I love it... It'd be interesting to see a follow up to it... :D
bloodredeclipse chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was adorable! I think the most used one that I have heard is the one about falling down from heaven. Just imagining Nessie using those on Edward is hilarious. I can guarentee you that the last one is one that I would never hear again! I love it!

P.S: Can I agree with you on the BD negativity? You are one of the only people that has said that they liked it. (My list of likes and dislikes is horrible, I have like 50 on one side and about five on the other).
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
LOL! Very cute. Would love to hear the lines Bella could use on Edward.
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Oh wow

That was one of the funniest one-shots I've read in a while. Thank you for the light, fun family time they had. Nessie is just too cute.

Although some of her pickup lines are rather...strange. Good thing she already snagged Jacob )

Fantastic job! Hope you do continue with the lemon, and another chapter of A World Without Sound. I'm dying over here!

Bronzehairedgirl620