Reviews for Every Father's Sacrifice
crissee chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was such a cute one shot. I loved the Edward/Nessie moments which I wanted more of in Breaking Dawn. Her last line was especially good. Difinetly would like to read the more adult pick up lines Bella would use on Edward.
getvampy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That was adorable. I have no desire to have kids, but I love Edward as a daddy. Thanks for sharing.
wolfgirl1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
lol i like this story especialy the pick up lines even if there a little cheesy hahaha mayb i might even use them...
mysinger chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This story was priceless! It was sweet and very funny. As for Nessie's last pick-up line I couln't stop laughing.(Somehow I don't think that was what SMeyer was going for when she gave them gold eyes). My kids must have thought I was nuts with the sounds coming from my room. Thank you. I really like your writing.
dhyancyrusRK chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
LOL! This story is soo cute! Renesmee is cute! I know I'm sooo fcking late but I just wanna tell you that I looooove this story! You are such a great writer! Good job! :))
Zhee chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
That was so much fun! They were so happy I was a bit jealous!
em chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
please please please make the sequel!
Theeverlastingsin chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Can you do the sequel. please please pretty please with all the Edwards of the fanfiction worlds on top. Come on you know you wan him.
MsIsabell chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
so cute) i would like to read the sequel;)
R chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
The pee pick up line was hilarious! A very funny ff.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
loved this lol
MotherAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
cute, i love stories that focus on Edward as a husband and father
rain.season chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
YES on the mommy/daddy time with dirty pick-up lines!

"Wow. Your shirt is really becoming on you. But then again, if I was on you, I'd be coming, too." :) MY FAVORITE hahhahhaah
xXLove Me xx Hate MeXx chapter 1 . 6/27/2010