Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
Martin III chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I felt like checking out another of your fics, for old time's sake. Once I clicked on this, though, I quickly realized that I'd already read it ages ago and just hadn't reviewed because I didn't know what to say about it. But since I'm here...

The prose isn't bad here, honestly. You don't drag things out, but you play it up enough to build the drama.

The trouble is that the fic simply lacks a worthwhile idea; it's all built around the supposed shock value of the hero kissing a random member of the cast. There's no character basis for the kiss, nor anything humorous about those two particular characters kissing. You could insert almost any two characters from any fandom into Kalas and Meemai's places without changing a thing. And due to how popular crack shipping is, there's not even anything shocking about the kiss.
Cotoprius chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It is. PERFECT.

I was so sure it was a certain albino-haired gal, especially with Kalas starting to talk about a date. But it all fits!

Now I'm curious to know whether the person/thing receiving the kiss knows how to respond properly. ;)
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
YES. YESYESYES. YES.

You win. :D

Write more crack, please?
soheil solitarius chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Cute and silly. Loved it. :3 Oh Kalas, first you shove wine bottles down your manties, now you're...gettin' hot and heavy with Meemai. Such a troubled toiletchild. D:

(Hey, I thought people would hate me for Verus/Baelheit, but then I got positive rewiews and was like "LOLWUT BBQ?" So get crackalackin'- no one in the fandom seems to care! 8D)
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I love you now. I really do. XD I think this just made my day. I was expecting a Kalas/Melodia fic, actually, but I think Kalas/Meemai looks better. Wait...isn't Meemai male?
Emerald-Shadow-Knight chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Oh!

Da-ha-ha-ha!

That sure caught me off guard! :)