Reviews for Between
Uchihalover99 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Finally Tezfujiato fic! I really love to read a Fuji-cen fic like this. Write more, please
Akuma-Chibi chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
...ah...liking it isn't the problem. The problem is, I, unlike Atobe, do not have a neverending supply of confidence, so writing this...pairing...is something I couldn't do justice to, I don't think. o; I loved it though! It was awesome!
Cheese Rice chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME THAT IM LIKE SDFGBJNMIKH WRITE MORE OKAY! xD
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Just...wow...I am in shock.

That as magnificent!
inked-jaeger chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Hey, awesome story.

The world needs AtoTezuRyo, too. But this isn't the time or the place to write about that.

Your writing skills are commendable. D
LostInMind93 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I loved this pair!33 They are working good and fit togather. Fuji is the ultimate uke no matter what. Tzuka is seme just like that and Atobe can be both, but i like him best on the top. I hope you will write more storys like this in the future. Thx ;)
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
will i be able to accept the challenge? :) heheh this was delicious
patrengkee chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
WHAT AN AWESOME THREESOME FIC. 8D
yukisana chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Awesome~

Haha... you write awesome smut.

You, along with another, are my favorite smut writers.

I just wish you would write more Alphas (and on that note, I can't wait to read the one you'll be sending to me. So, once again, thank you very much!)

Hehe... Tezuka is so... uptight. Atobe is so full of confidence. And Fuji, saa, as usual in your fics, is in need of domination.

Loved it~
azab chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
i liked it but it was kinda wired. Hope to see more for them and you said that you've posted several other fics for them could you give me the website you published them in.
strange-and-weird chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
the BEST threesome fic i have read... so incredibly awesome... keep up the awesome good work...
La Fuego chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This fic is INSANELY HOT! *fans self*

I think you did a wonderful job with portraying how the dynamics in their relationship work and you did so well with their characterizations that everything is just totally believable! I think you really did an incredible job with this one!
sempai-sama chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wow, I'm actually getting to review on this fic! 8D FINALLY!

I've read this in AFFnet first and god, hottest TeFuTo fic ever! Seriously, we need more smut of this threesome. And ILU so much for writing this. *gives cokies*

(My god, I love my OT3. XD)
knighted lioness chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
O MY GOD I LOVE THIS! AHH! WRITE MORE FICS WRITE MORE FICS AAH!

much as i love our governor atobe, this is definitely SO much yummier squeal!
Fujima Priss chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
The world needs more of this threesome.

*agree*agree* though i like the perfect pair or ToFu alone hahahaha v