Reviews for Untitled!
Scarlet.Velvet chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
The scene with Zack and the markers made me laugh hard! Your fic is freaking hilarious, hope you update soon :)
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
i have questions: 'Why doesn't Genesis marry Tifa"? "They would make a good pairing". 8D I have more coming! xD
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
huh sounds like u know me. Have-we met? O.o positive stor- CLOUD GET A ROOM!
EnderGrievesForMe14 chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Here's a question for Cloud: How was it with coughSephirothsnickercough Tifa? (Or would it be Aerith...?)
Dragonsfire14 chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Zack,Do you like waffles? Do you like pancakes? Do you like french toast? And can you not wait to get a mouthful?

Im sorry for the really random question but i was listening to that waffle song a few moments ago.

I love your stories by the way. They make me laugh
Veleth95 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
great chapter

Jenova: why can't you just get your head back if you're so powerful?
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
LOL! That had me laughing from the beginning to the end! Love how Zack rounded up all those fangirls just because he had gum in his hair. Heres a a question for one of those random fangirls, what would you do with his hair? And to Vincent, do you really have love bites from Hojo? Oh and Zax...just what are you planning? I also like how you paired up Zax and Aeris lol. Sephiroth bought Jenova a hat? Hahahaha...thats just too funny. Wait a minute...Angeal is forty? Kunsel rocks! Loved the update! Keep up the fantastic job! Waiting for the next update!
Alkonost Storm chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
I have some questions for Genesis and one or two for Sephiroth

1. During your short stay in Deepground was there any particular Tsviet that caught your attention and did you make friends with said Tsviet?

2. Say that you are in a relationship with Rosso the Crimson. Which one of you would wear the pants in the relationship or would that factor be undetermined due to your personalities? *is a GenesisxRosso fan*

3. By the time you wake up in DoC how long has your lovely hair gotten? Looking good at thirty-four btw ;)

4. What would you do if you met your english and japanese voice actors (Robin Atkin-Downes (DoC), Oliver Quinn (CC), Gackt (DoC, CC))?

5. In a contest of total badassism who would win: you or Dante Spada from Devil May Cry?

For Sephiroth:

1. Of the English voiceactors that played you which do you prefer, Lance Bass or George Newbern?

2. In Showtime's The Tudors, which character do you believe you are best suited to star as (and don't say Henry VI because the personalities don't match)?

3. In Dissidia which do you consider your favorite opponent (has to be a villain and hero respectively (and don't say Cloud because that's getting old.)?
The Lone Wanderer chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Hm, here's a question for Zack:

"If Zax is dating Aeris, are you dating Aerith? And are you mad at Cloud for trying to steal your girl all throughout FFVII?"

This "show" is pretty funny, I was kinda confused at the end with Reno and Axel, but I figured it out :D

Question though, are you continuing "The Grass is Always Greener"? I really liked the first chapter, so I hope you do!

-The Lone Wanderer
yaoi fan 999 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
here's a Q for Zack

Dear Zack,

I've seen lot's of personal snaps on the internet of you and Cloud, so, have you two ever screwed each other?

Plz post this in a chapter LOLs
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Kunsel got love! 8D *does the happy dance*

Kunsel: You are my favorite character XD and i feel so sad when you're left out. So between Zax and Zack... who do you hate more?

Everybody: Out of all these perdoies which would you want to be in; Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice, Higurashi/Umineko or Touhou? And which character would you be?

Zack: You originally have short hair while Zax has longer hair. Admit it... you came second XD
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
I have several questions:

Sephiroth: Are you a cat person?

Tifa: Do you like Vincent, or Zack, or even Cloud for that matter? The guy took forever to realize you liked him... If ever.

Vincent: Are you a cat person and if so, would you name your cat Dracula or Chaos?

Great story, I loved it! The Reno/Cissnei moments are so cute! I love the entire story!
RebirthOfAshes chapter 4 . 4/17/2009

But no ... why Zack's hair? ;-; Just glad you updated. XD

I can't think of good questions myself! But the ones there are hilarious! Glad to you back. ;D (I bet some of these will get erased or cut off) ._.

BESIDES...why has the question of Vincent's pointy shoes never been brought up? VINCENT, why the hell do you wear them! YOU'RE FEET CAN'T SMELL THAT BAD... D:

Aerith? Ooh, sounds like a male prostitute to me. OH! I wonder if her and Cloud got extra naughty in that gondola at the Gold Saucer? I bet you did. ;D So who's better, Cloud? Oh, and I bet the whole Avalanche teams took turns looking at their grand performance. HEH HEH. I bet you all did too. ;3

-shoves pie in Aerith's face-

Suck on that, two-timing biznatch!

Can I shake you're hand, Sephiroth? You did the world I favor. By the way, if I didn't think you were so ugly and hate you so much, I'd actually let you. ;'D

You want to know what I want to know? Why Angeal is the most unattractive FF male EVER. Wakka and Tidus looked like they stuffed their faces in a blender, but Angeal? I mean seriously, I bet were he walks the earth shrivels up and dies at his fugliness. He's a disgrace to the name of FF men [sex toy] bishie. Unappreciated? -in response to former 'question'?-why should he be? F-U-G-L-Y he ain't got no albi he's a deuche, yeah yeah. Stick gum in his hair and stead and let the fan girls shear THAT off...if he has any. That'd prolly end up being Sephiroth of Genesis or something.

-end rant-
ms-deranged chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
OMG! THAT WAS UBER FUNNY! xD UPDATE! MORE! xD Dont you just love Zack to DEATH! xD I knoe i do haha
Kida Ookami chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
aw, i hope you add another chapter soon, these are hilarious

Questions to Vincent; Why do you think you have so fan girls, and don't you find it annoying?