Reviews for The Bundling Charm
Tom Riddle chapter 1 . 6/12
An interesting piece of work. Well done.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
So WAFFY! I wouldn't mind reading more about this particular group of cuddle-buddies.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Furwing Silverclaw chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
AWWW any chance of at least a short sequal to this one
goku90504 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
would like to see this continued! great work
major wallace chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Bashalinge chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
ill take all thre of em
Jimm chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Nice WAFFy piece. As you say, present tense is a little unusual, but acceptable once in a while, when it's consistent and fits the story.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Very well done!
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
good story lucky harry
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I love this story.

I think I love it a little more every time I read it.
gphoenix51 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I thought this was very good, I like Harry/Hermione/Luna stories. Personally I'm not really a fan of Ginny in general, but this story made her a good person, so I'm fine with it. I hope to read more stories like this in the future from you. Again, great job.
pfeil chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I do so enjoy your fics. All warm and fuzzy, if you know what I mean )
Alorkin chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
A sweet and rather unexpected vignette. I can see how each of the girls has Harry's interest in mind, and it was likely either Hermione or Luna who came up with the idea of 'bundling' (and yes, I do know of the practice). Such nocturnal activities would fit in well with the social mores of the eighteenth century, which is where the wizarding world seems to be stuck.

Dumbledore's cooperation is actually expected as he is most interested in keeping his weapon well honed and oiled, but McGonagall came as a surprise. She always struck me as a bit uptight.

Ron took it well, as apparently did Molly (never the most gracious of people). I'd suspect she was planning the wedding even then.

All told, a wonderful way to go to sleep.

A nice bit of fluff. ...Alorkin
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hey there no need to lie! You coulda changed but were too lazy too... I encourage lazy-ness!