Reviews for 5 Clichés That Didn't Work, and 1 That Did
Vampiyaa chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
I think I died at the caveman thing. This was so good XD
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
I love how aggressive he is!
ValaEnVash chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
YAY for smut! Smut is great. 'specially went it's well written. Good Job!
miriel celeste chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
I love it when he's jealous! And a brilliant ending I really love this one!
miriel celeste chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Lol, but really alcohol is the only thing one can do after this. Poor Rose.
miriel celeste chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Sweet, and another not-shagging-yet end. This story is fantastic!
miriel celeste chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Ohw this one was - nopw IS - too good for just one sum-it-all-up-thank-you review! I rather liked the idea, (and already having read all of it and knowing it's not the wine on his part...)brilliant!
crazysmile15 chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Aww, so cute! 33
crazysmile15 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Ugg, no more interruptions! :(
crazysmile15 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Ha ha, sucks for you! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
OMG! THAT'S SO DIRT! lol!
Calkat chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
"Any excuse for a hug. Survived death? Hug! Saved a life? Hug! Ate a banana? Hug!"

Oh dear (Time) Lord. That was too funny. I've read this story a couple times, mostly because the banter's brilliant, but also because I love the idea of using cliches only to as your summary puts it "trample all over them."

Suddenly, the Doctor pulled away, gasping for air. "Did you feel the earth move?"

Rose blinked at him. Already? she thought. Well, maybe sex for Time Lords was different. Maybe things moved a lot quicker for them. But, looking at him, she decided that wasn't the case; he still looked aroused and heated, not like a man who'd just been satisfied by an earth-shattering orgasm. She shook her head and opened her mouth to reply when she felt something. "I'm getting wet."

"Oh?" the Doctor muttered in surprise. "Already?"

And then that. Just brilliant. Absolutely wonderful.

Re-reading this always reminds me to keep checking your profile for updates because these are truly gems in a field fool of fool's gold.
Mythal Rising chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
this made me laugh a whole lot. Good Job!
ideomania chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
oh forgot that the title mentioned 5 cliches (not that i can work out what the hell the first 2 are...i was expecting an escape from the cavemen or at least an embarrassed reaction from the Doctor)...so after recovering from my shock of realizing what EXACTLY Rose Tyler and the Doctor were squirming about i had to reread it twice!

...and whoa! Aren't you a cleaver clogs writing it so vaguely at the start and then whoa...:P pity it'll wear off so soon (or not soon enough)!
ideomania chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
He blinked at her interruption then opened his mouth to correct her again, but she didn't give him the chance.

She pointed her finger at his chest and poked him. "Cave. Men."

-Good ol' Rose stopping him from rambling, i can just picture his face- can't imagine he LIKES being interrupted :)

"Bobo over there giving one, or maybe both of us, the eye. A cell, I might add, complete with a rock bed and fur blankets. This is... this is so you, Doctor."

He raised his legs and rested his arms on his knees, tossing Bobo an absent glance. "I think I'm rather offended."

"Bobo not your type?" she asked innocently, purposely mistaking his meaning.

- Alright THIS made me laugh out loud- trapped AND being admired by a cave man...your imagination is very DW and i love your sense of humor. You've got them beautifully in character.

Seeing if she'd actually put her head in his lap?

She ducked her head with a silent scoff. Of course she would. That he even had to question her, even silently, showed how much he'd been paying attention.

Not at all. (subtle HHGTTG reference?)

- This made me smile, Rose would never shirk a chance to be close to the Doctor and I like how nothing is said, they're always doing that...all those glances.

"You take me to all the best places, Doctor!"

-I couldn't believe this ending! OMG Doctor what have you gotten them into? Jackie would have a cow! and imagine the Doctor's face! LOL I'm gonna keep reading now, sorry to quote you at you (i couldn't help myself)