Reviews for hopeless causes
Pleasantries and the Aftermath chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
...I like're good...
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
hahaha, I'll have to admit I was one of those traitors!

But then I got confused and started wondering how they could stay best friends and like the same guy...

NaruKarin...they're an...interesting pair to see the least :)

And lastly, good story!
Serena of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
*raises hand* I thought it was.

Hey, I havn't seen the episodes when they're older, so I have no idea who Karin is, so would you mind writting a quick summery of who she is in you next fic?

Very cute.

Kirakiraxx chapter 1 . 8/12/2008

i thought it was gonna be a sasusakukarin one

im not a naruhina fan, but only cuz i think naruto can only be with sakura, if with anyone
InsomniacNarutoReader chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
omg that was amazing!

i tottaly thought u were a traitor but u redemed yourself.

and the naruto feeding karin was to cute
biancaBOMB chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
thanks a bunch. xD

you got me into narukarin. haha.
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aww. Cute. Sasuke's own way of asking Sakura out. )
Invisible.Words chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Yay! This was cute. You are aa very entertaining writer for this fandom.
Seriosity chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Damn you, you made me like Narukarin! Not that I ever really was devoted to naruhina in anyway because I didn't care, but srsly. You made me like a character I usually hate, and pair her with Naruto. Ihy and ly because this is such a great story.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Hm. Never thought of NaruKarin XD That might be decent :3

Teehee. UGH I want ramen like RIGHT NOA. ;_;
HeroinVampire chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
aw, narukarin?

i like.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Uchiha Sasuke: Dream-Crushed Extraordinaire. Wahaha.

Well, it's not like subtlety gets you anywhere with Sasuke anyway. Sakura took the semi-direct approach, of which I approve. (nods) And, um, I'm not really going to comment on the NaruKarin, because I think that Karin is a whore, but that's not your fault, so let's drop it, yeah? Yeah. Sorry about that. Had to get it off my chest. Especially after the latest chapter. "You saved me, Karin." NO. NononoNO. Do you know what that was supposed to be? DO YOU? "You saved me, Sakura." (shakes fist at Kishimoto, Sasuke's fellow Dream-Crusher Extraordinaire)

Very nicely done!
angelic.someone chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I don't think I've seen a fic with Karin and Sakura as friends.

I actually love the idea!

Cute and sweet story.
souhoku chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Well, thatwas...differet. aruKarin? I never thought about that before but personally, I prefer that just my opinion. Hehe...yeah, I thought it was a SakuSasuKarin for a minute though:P But I'm so glad it wasn't!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Hm...I was on your profile when I saw this...I read the summary and originally thought it was KarinSasuSaku, but then I looked up to your profile description and saw the whole NARUKARIN thing

Anyway, total AWE for Sakura and her loneliness part :)
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »