Reviews for hopeless causes
leaf.does.not.wither chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I did, I thought you'd turned your back on the greatness that is SasuSaku and was crushed for a few seconds. And then when I saw you turned your back on NaruHina I was even more crushed :( It's a cute story anyway, I just don't see that couple though.
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Oh lol I didn't expect that. XD

Loved it.
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
OMG! I WAS SO GOING TO DUB YOU A TRAITOR!

but because it's you, i had to read it and i'm so glad i did. much love!
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
-rubs back of head- Ahahahaha... Ahem. Yeah, I really thought you had written a SasuKarin... -shudders- I was incredibly glad when I found out what it really was... It was pretty good, and this coming from a KibaHina shipper. Nice work.
yumerin chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I dubbed you a traitor. I was, like, "WTF?" O_O The world's end, she's going for SASUKARIN after that bite-me spoiler? _

Then again... Traitor I shipp NaruHina and I quite like your NaruHina fics i_i
Annabell Kim chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I like how you didn't make Karin a derogatorytermforafemaledog in this fic. She may annoy me, but I like her in general. So it was nice to see a fic that took a different approach to her personality. I really do think Karin and Sakura could be friends if they got over the "I love Sasuke" thing. Their friendship would probably be like Ino and Sakura's.
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I loved the story and yes I thought it was going to be a real live love triangle. (Those are so fun) But I love the story as is. :D
whimsicaldream chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wow a story where Sakura actually gets along with Karin! And, no, I did not see Karuto. NaruKarin. uhh...?
candyluver chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
So is this like SasuSaku, NaruSaku, or NaruHina? Cuz I'm confused. She said she 'liked' Naruto, but at the same time she wanted to get naruto and hinata together, and oh, the headache. I loved the oneshot, just utterly confused.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4