Reviews for 50 Shades of Blue
clover1987 chapter 5 . 4/2
The story is good, I really want to know what will happen next. Hoping you will someday continue it. Good luck and happy.
Helpless Dreamer chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Please! keep it up :) its amazing :D
anon chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
I'm oh so very sad because you haven't updated this story in such a long time ): Please don't discontinue it! It's quite amazingg. I wouldn't mind waiting longer for it, but I really do miss your writing.
Parpallee chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
i've been reading your story for some time using my celll phone but couldn't review from it for some reason. plus i didn't have a pc then. _ anyway, i think your story is great! it is well written and well thought of. the plot is interesting and your writing style is intriguing. i know you've update for awhile but i hope you do soon. .
Macey Hart chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Ahh! Where'd you go?

Great story. :)
Lollipop Madness chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
Beautiful. I never imagined putting them in such situation. Please update as soon as you can and wish!

Thank you.
AsheliaHime chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter 3.
delirious0ne chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
This is nicely written. Although i havent read a fic during the ancient chinese era, I love how the story is going. It is an interesting plot! Will the side pairings be. Tenten/neji, ino/shikamaru, naruto/hinata? Seems like this story is just beginning. And seems to me that sasuke only has eyes for Sakura. I almost thought that the new girl that was going to be introduced to him was gonna be Karin. Anyways, great work! I hope you get to publish the next chapter soon! I'll be waiting! ]
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I'm not quite sure what I think of it, other than the fact that it was written very well. Though it keeps nagging at me that the story isn't finished. Like it's only just begun. I don't know. Is this the last chapter?

Either way it was still written extremely well.
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Ah, this is a fantastic story. You pulled off the AU elements wondrously, and I love how you've managed to the make the characters your own, while still maintaining their essence. The relationship between Sakura and Sasuke is really beautiful in its fragility at this stage. I particularly enjoy the Sasuke that you've depicted; I feel you've really captured who he is very well in his speech and conduct. I love this! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Magical-Wishes chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
Saw your post on SasuSaku LJ. It caught my interest (due to the fact I love stories set in History) & I read it! IT'S AWESOME. Really, LOVE IT! Please do update! I can't wait to see what happens next!

I love the way you put across their growing feelings for each other. The pace is just right; not to fast or slow. :D
orangeco chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
I love this so much. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
withloveagain chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I really hope that Sasuke doesn't take a second wife please don't do that to me D: and please update soon yes?
Neko the kawatta cat chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I loved it! :D update VERY soon!
ctrl aika chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
i'm happy that you updated ! i'm looking forward to your next update !

happy new years ! 2011 a new year and a new start !

sincerely,