Reviews for Metropolis, Now!
Volvagia chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Uh...it's a flat out DICK MOVE on Superman's part to believe that he had NO responsibility for Livewire. Frankly, he's at least partially responsible for her state.
sacredheart11 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Agree... Superman and Lois belong together forever :)
Tigress2929 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Liked this story. You showed Diana's frustrations clearly and this was an interesting plot.
Dolphin64575 chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Amazing descriptions, and a stellar plot! This could be an episode, it's so well written!
Chaosmob chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
very good story oksofia.

Why can't batman be nice once in a while? Guess if he did Tartarus would freeze over! lol

Great story.

Keep up the great work.

Chaosmob chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
damn great fight at the end. wouldn't want to have an angry amazon after me now. hehehe

Chaosmob chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
awesome. Livewire was so funny in the Superman animated series.

Chaosmob chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Wow you have a very sick imagination. lol I love it.

Awesome chapter.

Keep up the great work.

Chaosmob chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
lol.. good start.

AllThatGlistens chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
I liked that, you did a good job. Well-paced.
decon chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
I disagree with the previous review. I like your analysis of the performative aspect of forging a city like Metropolis. It sticks out in this fan fiction so you might think about weaving something similar less obtrusively in your next fan fiction. Overall I found this story well-planned and executed rather well. I'm beginning to notice that Wonder Woman-centric action stories are limited on this site, but you are addressing the lacuna. Brava.
Dunyazade chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
Hullo there, sorry this review is overdue! In truth I was having some trouble thinking of what to say. It was a good chapter and I appreciate Diana's introspection.

For some reason I'd assumed that Bruce and Diana already harbored some feelings for each other and were at least aware of each other's feelings, even if they hadn't acted on them or even admitted them yet. It's good that you've clarified in this chapter exactly where they stand relationship-wise. From this chapter, I get the idea that Diana doesn't have the slightest romantic interest in Bruce at all. But she certainly is thinking about him a lot. And so... the stage is set.

Now then, what is all this garble about Metropolis? "Stifling" ? Where do you get that from? And what's up with "discredited desperation" ? you mean, people ignore/don't care about desperate people in Metropolis? ? uh... I'm racking my brain here and can't imagine where you got an idea like that. And you do remember that Livewire was a star radio host, right? On stage like a rockstar when she had her 'accident'. I really don't see how you can claim that Livewire's "experiences were ignored." She made SURE that she was completely un-ignorable, because that's what pop-stars do. Unless maybe you're implying that she was shunned after her transformation? Still, you can't blame that on the _city_.

I don't remember anyone ever claiming that Metropolis was a problem-free utopia just because it looks pretty with all its pink-and-purple glass and all its space-age spires. Granted, Metropolis will never be Gotham, but nobody pretends that Metropolis is paradise. It's a city for cryin' out loud, a city full of people who are ugly and sad and vengeful and noble and selfish and hard-working and destitute and kind just like they are everywhere else in the world. It just has sunnier weather and better architecture than some other places, and you certainly can't blame it for that!

So stop dissin' on Superman's city! (just wanted to say that):)

Standing by for the next chapter...
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
is it over?

i like it it can't be over...right?

10/10 :)
batinbelfry chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
if you update soon ill give you your own invisible jet? seriously loving this.
kobez2.0 chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
An exceptionally well writen fic, the only thing I think is missing is that while Lois would know that the article was a lie, she would still use it to torture Clark. Because she's a closet sadist.

-kobez-