Reviews for Why Narnia Is Not Ruled By Republicans
Commander Bear chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Thanks for this :) I've been reading through some of your other stories and one on particular had a bit too much angst for me to handle (damn you Peter). This picked me right up :)
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh I would love to have a conversation with Eustace and politics! This is good!
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I really loved this. It was funny, everyone was in-character and it was a brilliant idea. In short: I just loved it.
elisekhi chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
a right useless lot they are indeed! my state (for aslan's sake, the country!) is overrun with them in the gov't now D:
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
LOL XD
bookwurm23 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
That's so funny! :)

Sounds like something Caspian would say... ;)

Eustace was really a prat before, wasn't he? Never was one of my favorites.

I loved it, keep it up! (that is, keep writing in general because you seem to be a wonderful author.)

.::Bookwurm23::.
GoldenAshes chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is hilarious! I adored it. 'Don't be daft'. That's too too funny.
Lunicole chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I loved it! "I am not a tyrant, am I?" Hilarious!
Muriel Candytuft chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Goodness, that had me in stitches! I enjoyed it immensely, especially when Caspian came blundering in with "AM I A TYRANT?" Too funny. Thank you for sharing it!

MC
youarenotalone chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
This made me laugh. Pretentious little shits should refrain from discussing politics in fanfictions and real life.

If my last email didn't send, tell me because the computer wasn't letting me send it before.
Autumnspice chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
LOL That's hilarious.
Schmo and Sushi chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LOVED it - Caspian's stubborn adherence to what he thinks is the right kind of monarchy made me laugh.

Good work!

~Sushi
fictionfrek101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh I loved it so much. It made me laugh so much.
Miniver chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This made me laugh out loud. You managed to milk the culture clash between Eustace and Caspian for all it was worth. I especially loved how the argument revealed Caspian's view of what a good king should be, someone who goes out there and does the hard work for himself. (Obscure fact: I seem to recall that the last English king who led an army into battle was William IV, in the early 1800s.) In the defense of the king of England in the 1940s, George VI and his wife Elizabeth did more than their part toughing it out against the Nazis. Certainly Eustace's ill-informed parroting of his parents' anti-monarchist views are completely off the mark for Narnia. I love Lucy and Reepicheep making "small sympathetic noises" to Edmund, and Reepicheep assuring Caspian of his quality as a king. This is a really swell view of the pre-dragon Eustace, and it shows why he's both a nuisance and an endless source of delight.
lafayette722 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This fic was incredibly funny!And that's why Narnia is a Monarchy!Thanks for cheering me up by the way!