Reviews for And Ye Shall Find
dethwatch chapter 13 . 11/6
If you still write I hope you continue this story it is absolutely incredible
halbarath chapter 13 . 7/7
Ah, that is a shame you never finished it. I hope you'll get my review. It's been so long sice you updated, I'm not even sure you're still on FF. It's a loss. I like your story. It's different.
halbarath chapter 10 . 7/7
What are those numbers under the chapters' title? I thought at first it was time but it can't. What are they?
Morana chapter 13 . 3/2
I should be writing, and here I am reading your story. Thank you, I truly enjoyed it! Pity it's not finished, but...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
Dumbledore was not that awful. 1. He had Fawkes. died. 3. When you are in the middle of something you often cannot think properly but still have to act. 4. Those wizards are kind of more stupid than muggles, e.g. they have no psychology and have lack of other things as well.
Thank you for writing this story.
SilverBirchStudio chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
Wonderful story of two wounded souls...I would love to read what happens next. A reunion, and some healing, perhaps?
FrostedMidnight chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
How interesting!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2016
Lovely, thank you! I do hope they finde themselves (and maybe each other) soon.
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
interesting...

also I like your longer works.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2015
Is this still in progress or has it been abandoned?
Werty chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
Oh, I do hope you carry on with your stories. They are well rounded, thought out and compelling. Please keep writing.
EwigeStudentin chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot, especially how you let them let each other go. Is felt so real. I'd love to see more chapters here :)
drasticactions chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
this is such a great story, I hope you finish it one day. I love the realness of it all, not everyone is hunky dory right after something so traumatic and I really enjoy seeing how they both deal with everything.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
I suppose this is a ridiculous question after 5 years, but have you plans to finish this fic? I ask because it is a very compelling piece. Even though it has been years, I hope you find the desire to pick it up again and continue the journey with these two wounded souls.

Your writing has a lovely, haunting quality.
acelly chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Interesting story. I'm really hoping there will be more?