Reviews for And Ye Shall Find
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
Dumbledore was not that awful. 1. He had Fawkes. died. 3. When you are in the middle of something you often cannot think properly but still have to act. 4. Those wizards are kind of more stupid than muggles, e.g. they have no psychology and have lack of other things as well.
Thank you for writing this story.
SilverBirchStudio chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
Wonderful story of two wounded souls...I would love to read what happens next. A reunion, and some healing, perhaps?
FrostedMidnight chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
How interesting!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/17/2016
Lovely, thank you! I do hope they finde themselves (and maybe each other) soon.
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
interesting...

also I like your longer works.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2015
Is this still in progress or has it been abandoned?
Werty chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
Oh, I do hope you carry on with your stories. They are well rounded, thought out and compelling. Please keep writing.
EwigeStudentin chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot, especially how you let them let each other go. Is felt so real. I'd love to see more chapters here :)
drasticactions chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
this is such a great story, I hope you finish it one day. I love the realness of it all, not everyone is hunky dory right after something so traumatic and I really enjoy seeing how they both deal with everything.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
I suppose this is a ridiculous question after 5 years, but have you plans to finish this fic? I ask because it is a very compelling piece. Even though it has been years, I hope you find the desire to pick it up again and continue the journey with these two wounded souls.

Your writing has a lovely, haunting quality.
acelly chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Interesting story. I'm really hoping there will be more?
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
a wonderful story!
dgm
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
I do hope that there will be more, one day. Though, perhaps this is where it was always meant to end. I think it is only a matter of time till they realize why.

-SSB
Tiffany chapter 13 . 9/30/2011
More?
KiraSparrow chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
Will you be continuing this story? I enjoyed reading it very much.