Reviews for And Ye Shall Find
Is this still in progress or has it been abandoned?
Werty chapter 13 . 2/2
Oh, I do hope you carry on with your stories. They are well rounded, thought out and compelling. Please keep writing.
EwigeStudentin chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot, especially how you let them let each other go. Is felt so real. I'd love to see more chapters here :)
drasticactions chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
this is such a great story, I hope you finish it one day. I love the realness of it all, not everyone is hunky dory right after something so traumatic and I really enjoy seeing how they both deal with everything.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
I suppose this is a ridiculous question after 5 years, but have you plans to finish this fic? I ask because it is a very compelling piece. Even though it has been years, I hope you find the desire to pick it up again and continue the journey with these two wounded souls.

Your writing has a lovely, haunting quality.
acelly chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Interesting story. I'm really hoping there will be more?
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
a wonderful story!
dgm
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
I do hope that there will be more, one day. Though, perhaps this is where it was always meant to end. I think it is only a matter of time till they realize why.

-SSB
Tiffany chapter 13 . 9/30/2011
More?
KiraSparrow chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
Will you be continuing this story? I enjoyed reading it very much.
Horse121 chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
Lovely story. I do hope you choose to continue it one day :)
Terikel chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
Lovely, yet depressing story. I like your cahracterization of both Hermione and Snape. And the way you write, I quite like the snippets. )

Looking forward to another chapter )
gaaralover1989 chapter 13 . 9/8/2010
interesting fic
Miravisu chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
I do too hope you continue this one!
seabury chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
Added to my alerts, if you ever continue this. I do hope you will.