Reviews for Last Chance
power214063 chapter 27 . 7/25
Please dont let tom open the chamber
Wows! I love how this story is forming and becoming even more exciting. Dumbledore is more sensible and logical here, not being a stupid show off. Tom seems to be opening up a by more but still using that blank mask of his. Please do write more amazing stories such as this! Your writing brings me to tears and makes me happy! Great writing and do carry on writing more!
anon chapter 22 . 7/17
heeheehee the beginnings of a crush~~
anon chapter 21 . 7/17
i'm glad you didn't make dumbledore infallible or perfect bc i did notice he has some bias towards houses, understandable given his history, but hopefully slughorn can knock that out of him
anon chapter 18 . 7/17
oh no now i want to learn about fire crabs ahhhh OTL also kettleburn seems exactly like the type of person who would teach a class about magical creatures lol
anon chapter 16 . 7/17
fuck this is so beautiful *sniff*
anon chapter 15 . 7/17
HE CALLED HIM FATHER WHAT A BIG STEP I'M SO PROUD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
anon chapter 9 . 7/17
SONOFABITCH THIS IS GIVING ME EMOTIONS AND MAKING ME HAPPY :O no but great job i love the intricacies you include in the developing relationship of tom and albus
anon chapter 5 . 7/17
there's something heavy and foreboding about the last sentence. maybe it was a mistake of dumbledore's to apply guardianship over tom? and i can't help but think that there's some sort of parallelism with the nazi occupation and the relationship with tom and dumbledore. judging by how the war turned out, i'm afraid to find out if they end on bad terms D: i really like your writing; it makes me think
Aqua395 chapter 27 . 7/12
Oh my God! Didn't I leave a review in this wonderful story yet? It must have completely slid off my mind. Seriously, I totally forgot. No lame excuses.

Wow. Just wow. This story is... My words aren't enough to describe it. I simply love Tom Riddle and I love even more when fans dare themselves to write such a challenging plot as it is this one. I love it.
Keep up the good job! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Echo chapter 1 . 7/9
Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece of a fic! I am so glad that I am not the only one who thinks that eleven year old Tom had a classic case of RAD, and was not an evil, irredeemable psychopath from the moment of his conception. I am likewise glad to see someone else takes into account Dumbledore's dreadful treatment of Tom in canon and how that contributed to him becoming Voldemort, because so many people out there seem to absolve him of all blame. I love the contextual details you've worked into the fic. It really is brilliantly plotted and well-written.
KsandraMallan chapter 16 . 6/29
I remember learning the Schicklgruber thing in Academic Quiz Bowl (like Scholar's Bowl, or Jeopardy, minus the money). Everybody stared at the question-reader blankly for a minute, before just about everyone collapsed in hysterical giggles at the notion of "Heil Schicklgruber". XD one of my favorite memories of practice.
DuoTrunksIzayaDRRRNerd chapter 10 . 6/26
Dumbledore, you are making me smile every time I read this. Little Tom really did need someone by his side and maybe so it would not have made him evil. Harry and Tom are very similar, growing up in households unwanted and relatives who don't care, orphans, intelligent, able to speak to snakes, but ultimately they took differing paths.

Kinda the genius idea you have here. I've seen stories where Harry reaches out to Draco or time travels and meets Tom Riddle. But never this idea before. Dumbledore is hated so much it's nice to see a fanfic actually do him justice. (and yes, I am aware that I write bashing, however I do not hate Dumbledore. My opinions on him have improved.)

Nice story.
VJ Riddle chapter 27 . 6/22
Your perspective here is fascinating and so sad - in an "if only" way. I agree on your interpretation of Riddle an am intrigued as to where the basilisk is going to go!
MuggleCreator chapter 27 . 6/17