Reviews for Last Chance
I was dissapointed to reach the last chapter. Very well done story and wished only I could have read more.
annasfanfic chapter 27 . 5/18
Nantai chapter 27 . 4/14
Oh this is just wonderful beyond words! I love the friendship between Al and Tom and the budding one with Pomona. To read about Tom's incredible support group I realise what my brother was (partly) lacking. I'd love to read and learn more about how they will deal with Grindelwald and the basilisk, because what else could that mysterious voice be? I love that you included pieces of information about the time they're in. I always thought how much damage returning to London each year must have done to Tom. Also...of course both Tom and Al would be great at chess, but I love that you made Tom a bad looser and Al mostly understanding of the fact. Now, this was a bit disorganised, sorry. But there are so many aspects of this story that are so perfect that I had to mention them. I hope this review finds you well! I'd certainly be overjoyed to read more of your work!:)
Zhalo Shadowcell chapter 27 . 4/6
really loving this, can't wait for more
Evanna chapter 27 . 3/3
Such a wonderful story, I keep coming back to it in the hope that, maybe, someday, you will grant us an update. Hope you're well, wherever you are these days, and whatever you're doing. Thanks for writing!
A fascinating story. Hope you come back to it sometime.
rustyone chapter 27 . 1/4
Last Chance is a very enjoyable story! Thank you for sharing. I do hope you will continue the story.
serena23 chapter 27 . 12/12/2017
Please update your story again soon!
Stina chapter 27 . 12/1/2017
Lovely story! I have read several AUs where various characters were more intelligent or kinder than in canon- mostly Snape, Harry, the Malfoys or Hermione. I have never read such a story focusing on Dumbledore. Very interesting! Thank you for writing!
ItsTheHenry chapter 27 . 11/28/2017
dang, this is a great story, keep it up!
Jbrowne26 chapter 27 . 11/14/2017
Enjoying the ways you have drawn your characters and how you’ve populated a young Tom Riddle’s world. It seems a believable AU, given Dumbeldore’s different choice.
witherwings1972 chapter 27 . 11/13/2017
Love it. will keep an eye on this one. looking forward to updates.
witherwings1972 chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
I like the way you combine the war with this story.
witherwings1972 chapter 11 . 11/11/2017
awww. sweet!
witherwings1972 chapter 10 . 11/11/2017
Oh I do hope Tommy sorts himself out.
1,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »