Reviews for Last Chance
Evanora Emrys chapter 12 . 3/26
"With great power, comes the great need to take a nap. Wake me up later" - Nico di Angelo
09Hiya chapter 3 . 2/28
im loving this. its beutiful
09Hiya chapter 2 . 2/28
slightly over 6000 pounds actually

did you know that in japan you bow as a greeting instead of a handshake? at the same time, you dont bow to your bankers nor soldiers and you dont shake hands with the general. so why should you do it to goblins?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
I have just come across this story and some of your others. I have really enjoyed what you have posted. Are you still writing any of these? I would love to see how they develop.
Diddleymaz chapter 27 . 7/3/2020
A very good AU and even though unfinished this story is worth reading.
VashonBeader chapter 22 . 7/2/2020
I apologize - I have been binge reading without saying a word of thank you for this great story.

I know that it takes a lot of effort to write and I truly appreciate it.

Thank you!
VashonBeader chapter 11 . 7/2/2020
Wow! Actually a part of the family!

Now this is something completely different...
Guest chapter 27 . 6/29/2020
I some how stumbled upon this story and I love it. I love the concept and the characters. Well done. I wish it was finished because I'd love to know how it ends but if not That's ok too. Leaves much to the imagination.
Disney's Slytherin Princess chapter 27 . 6/1/2020
I just devoured this story. It's excellent, truly well written, and the character development is amazing! I really hope you return to it
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 27 . 5/21/2020
This is such a great story. I really love all the characters. They really feel like actual people.
Also:
Yay! I've been waiting for the basilisk to show up!
fanster chapter 27 . 4/21/2020
I'm not sure if there's any chance you'll update this story, but I've really enjoyed it.
theflowerelectric chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
This was a beautiful story! Hope you update it soon.
Wicked Kisses chapter 27 . 4/12/2020
Very well done. I love the historical notes at the beginning of each chapter. My mother was born in 1942... and my grampa was in Europe shortly thereafter.
LunaLovegood201 chapter 27 . 3/1/2020
I love your story! Please don't put any physical discipline by spanking or anything like that, though! it makes me rather uncomfortable. Maybe if you have a scene like that, make it only one chapter, so people can know to avoid it? Sorry to bother you if you don't plan on anything like that, but I wanted to make sure.
Hufflepufflynn chapter 27 . 1/25/2020