Reviews for Last Chance
Niknakkitkat chapter 27 . 9/19
I love this tom deserves a chance at a family i hope you come back to finish this some day
Turpitude chapter 27 . 9/13
Very interesting story, I enjoy the authors notes you put up in the beginning of each chapter explaining different points of WWII. I look forward to more!
ConstanceJ chapter 27 . 8/31
Rad
aptteach123 chapter 27 . 8/25
Great chapter, can't wait to see what will happen next!
zpvasgl2704 chapter 27 . 8/11
I love this story. Thanks for writing it.
Ale chapter 27 . 7/22
Ah, this story is very good. I wish you would continue it, but I definitely enjoyed reading what has been written so far!
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 7/14
Thank you for a very enjoyable chapter.
CMC chapter 1 . 7/4
This is so good im so soft iLOVE IT SO MUCH
I was dissapointed to reach the last chapter. Very well done story and wished only I could have read more.
annasfanfic chapter 27 . 5/18
Nantai chapter 27 . 4/14
Oh this is just wonderful beyond words! I love the friendship between Al and Tom and the budding one with Pomona. To read about Tom's incredible support group I realise what my brother was (partly) lacking. I'd love to read and learn more about how they will deal with Grindelwald and the basilisk, because what else could that mysterious voice be? I love that you included pieces of information about the time they're in. I always thought how much damage returning to London each year must have done to Tom. Also...of course both Tom and Al would be great at chess, but I love that you made Tom a bad looser and Al mostly understanding of the fact. Now, this was a bit disorganised, sorry. But there are so many aspects of this story that are so perfect that I had to mention them. I hope this review finds you well! I'd certainly be overjoyed to read more of your work!:)
Zhalo Shadowcell chapter 27 . 4/6
really loving this, can't wait for more
Evanna chapter 27 . 3/3
Such a wonderful story, I keep coming back to it in the hope that, maybe, someday, you will grant us an update. Hope you're well, wherever you are these days, and whatever you're doing. Thanks for writing!
A fascinating story. Hope you come back to it sometime.
rustyone chapter 27 . 1/4
Last Chance is a very enjoyable story! Thank you for sharing. I do hope you will continue the story.
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »